06

it was around 10 when we made it to the restaurant he had picked. the car ride was full of laughter and jokes, which was so refreshing. i don't think i've laughed that much since, i don't even know when.

dinner was equally as good. we are practically the same person, we both love our family, i swear this kid talked about them the whole time.

while waiting for our dinner trevor insisted on showing me pictures of his family, as well as his summer back in michigan with the hughes brothers and a couple of the usntdp guys.

of course, he wouldn't let me pay, saying how he had enough money, and that dinner was his idea. i figured he wasn't going to budge, so i let it slide.

___

it's around eleven now, i've been up scrolling through twitter, and lucky me, trevor and i were all over my feed.

i figured steph had a late night, so i let her sleep in till 11;30. knowing she'd be mad if i went and woke her up, i made her matcha and grabbed our new puppy, luna, to hopefully put her in a better mood.

i walked into her room, and set her matcha on the nightstand while putting luna right next to her head. i grabbed her remote and turned in gilmore girls, our favorite series. we've watched it about 20 times, i'm not even exaggerating.

"josephine wake up, i made you matcha," i said while tapping her shoulder.

she groaned at first until she heard me bring up matcha. she shot up almost flinging luna off the bed, and immediately grabbed her matcha and downed it.

she slammed the glass down on the table and insisted that i tell her about my night.

"the game didn't go too well. we lost 5-2, shocker i know. trevor scored and had an assist. jack, his bestfriend on the devils scored two. the game was over and we ended up going to his favorite restaurant. apparently him and jamie, his roommate, go there after almost every game. we got to know eachother and it was really fun.

"oh my god, the jamie drysdale, he's so hot," she exclaimed.

i giggled at her excitement, knowing that he's her favorite on the team.

____

instagram

marjorieblakut: i'm freezing

marjorieblakut: i'm freezing. thought you'd like to know:) new vlog out now!
10,472,348 likes | 4,365,893 comments

trevorzegras ur so pretty
^marjorieblakut why thank you zegras
josephinepeter my wife is so pretty
^marjorieblakut no mine is
francescablakut i miss you come home
^marjorieblakut looking at flights rn.
^marjorieblakut i miss you more fran
colinblakut nobody cares
^marjorieblakut this is why you're the least fav in the fam
zegrasfan101 shes not even pretty
^user12 yes she is?
^^trevorzegras go be a bitch to somebody else
^^trevorzegras while ur at it, change ur user
jakeremark 😍😍
^marjorieblakut i love you jakey