11

imessages

zegras

zegras:
baby please be safe
lmk if you need anything

blakut:
trevyyyyy
i miss yoi

zegras:
i miss you too love
where are you girls at?

blakut:
i don't know

zegras:
share your location baby

*blakut has started sharing location*

zegras:
thank you
do you want to be picked up rn?

blakut:
we can wslk babe it's alrighy

zegras:
you are not walking
i'm on my way.
read 1:54am

-

i woke up to the sun shining through my blinds with the worst  headache ever.

"there's ibuprofen and water next to you," a man whom i recognized very well spoke.

i open my eyes a little more, my view going to the man standing in front of me to my nightstand.

i looked down at my self after taking the pills and notice that i have a t-shirt on with no bra, and my thong from last night still on.

"did we fuck?" i asked with panick in my voice.

"oh god no baby you were really drunk, so i just helped you change," he explained.

i sighed while nodding my head to let him know i understood.

i looked over to the other side of the bed, noticing that the comforter was still tucked in on that side.

"you didn't sleep in the bed?" i questioned.

"no, i didn't know if that would be weird so i slept on the couch," he said.

"trev you could've slept in here, i wouldn't have minded." i said as i slowly stood up.

his eyes slowly trailed over my half naked body, while coming forward to embrace me in a hug.

"i have practice in a few hours so i'm gonna head out, i have breakfast on the island for you and jos, whenever u  guys feel like eating." he said while placing a kiss on my forehead.

"thank you baby," i said while breaking the hug and sitting back on my bed watching him grab his phone and wallet.

he leaned over and kissed my forehead once more and said his goodbyes before walking out of my room and making his way towards the front door.

___
10 chapters in one day has been dead.
i'll post one or two more tn.