18

i wake up, with an arm over me. i don't really remember the events of last night, and i definitely don't remember if we fucked. i look down and see that i'm wearing boxers and a sweatshirt, and i'm guessing i didn't put clothes on if i fucked him, so im fine.

i turn my head to see trevor still sleeping, i try to get up so i can go to the bathroom but his grip is so tight on my waist.

"trev baby," i say as i try and pick his arm up of me.

he groans while mumbling words i can't make sense of.

i huff as i say, "baby i need to go to the bathroom, move your arm," he rolls over, taking his arm off me and going back to bed.

i get up and do my business before crawling back into bed. i check the time, 11:38am, i grab jamie's dog, and set her on trevor.

it did not wake him up. this man loves his sleep.

i decide to do the only thing i know that'll work.

i sit on top of him, straddling him, and he bolts awake, rubbing his eyes with a smirk on his face.

his hands make their way down to my ass, squeezing while he's sucking on my neck.

"trev, baby," i say in the middle of moans.

he works his way down to my chest, sucking and nibbling, causing loud moans to escape my lips.

he flips us over so that he's on top, and he moves further down to my thighs. he kisses my thighs, making me squirm.

"trevor please," i say, begging for more.

"begging already baby?" he says with a smirk on his face.

"i hate you," i say while getting up off the bed and making my way to the living room.

i see jamie sitting on the couch with a smirk.

"oh fuck off jamie, not you too," i say while making my way to the kitchen.

i pull the carton of eggs out of the fridge, to make the boys and i some breakfast when i feel hands snake around my waist.

"hi love," i hear from behind me.

i spin around to face the man that im slowly falling for.

"hi trev," i say kissing him softly.

"whatcha doing?" he asks, rubbing his hands up and down my back.

"trying to make you boys some breakfast, stop distracting me," i say while spinning back around towards the stove.

he lightly smacks my ass before walking away to join jamie on the couch.

i made them bacon and eggs with smoothies.
i set their plates out at the kitchen island, and tell them their food is ready.

they quickly smash the food and return to the couch.

i go to trevor's bedroom to grab my phone from the nightstand when i notice his phone blowing up with notifications from abigail
-
abigail im back in anaheim, i miss you, let's hangout?
abigail baby why aren't you answering?
abigail i thought you wanted to see me?
-
i change out of trevor's clothes, setting them in his laundry bin, putting my dress on and leaving the house without saying goodbye.

i hear trevor yelling after me asking where i was going and what was wrong but i kept walking.
-
trevor's pov
-
im sitting on the couch watching mighty ducks 2 with jamie when i hear my bedroom door open, i look at marjorie, tears in her eyes as she practically runs out of the front door.

"madge where are you goin? what's wrong?" i yell after her, but i don't get a response.

i look over at jamie to see if he just saw that, and the look on his face tells me he did.

i sink back down into the couch to finish watching the movie with jamie, telling myself i'll just text her when we're done.

-
authors note
i get to go home in 7 mins
im so happy