sick.

logan's pov

saturday morning 9:15

i feel so sick, like i can barely stand up. why today? i was supposed to meet up with jas and we were gonna go do some- wait.

do i like jasmine?? no. i dont, logan no. you like jenna.

i text in our group chat with delia, lindy, jasmine and garret.

logan: guys i cant meet up with you guys today :( i feel really sick -_-

lindy: wait are you upstairs?

logan: yes???

jasmine: aw babe :( hope you feel better <3

logan: thank youuu cutie! i'll see you later?

jasmine: yeah i'll come by

garrett: ^ what's this? a blossoming relationship?

delia: yeah whats up with you guys? you guys actually a thing now?

logan: sorta, we're still trying to make mike and jenna jealous

garrett: dude you guys r so weird

delia: i gotta go, my cats are wrestling.

delia has left the chat

garrett: ^ what the heck?

logan: guys im gonna go puke my brains out.

lindy: jas i cant believe you can bear it.

i put my phone down and lean over to puke in the bucket near my bed. i feel gross. my mom comes in and tells me to take a pill she hands to me. i swallow it and fall asleep.

12:18

next thing i know, i see garrett and jasmine sitting at the foot of my bed.

i lift my head, and put it back down because of the dizzyness that comes.

without pickingup my head i say, "hey guys." garrett looks back at me. "jas should we tell him?"

"well yeah," jasmine says. "we kinda have to. we want him to be happy and if-"

"tell me what?" i blurt. "s-sorry jas."

"um, dude," garrett starts. "jenna likes you!"

"no WAY," i sit up and regret it. but, im so excited that i dont even care. "really? tell me exactly what she said!!"

"wellllll," jasmine says in a small voice. she's usually never like this, quiet. "um she came up to me at the park earlier when i was studying and she asked if we were dating and obviously i said yes.

"but then she looked really sad and she walked away. so, i called her back and she basically said, 'sorry i was just kind of jealous, i realized when i saw you guys together that i just really like him, um, yeah.' and walked off." jasmine finished.

"oh my god," i say. "she likes me, jasmine! she likes me! i could have a girlfriend!" i get really excited and suddenly wish i wasnt so sick.

"hey, look i'm really happy for you. but, i gotta go. it's my dog's birthday and she needs me to pick up some stuff." garrett says.

"bye." jasmine gets up to hug him. he waves at me.

"hope you feel better, dude." he says.

"thanks." and then its just me and jas. "jas?"