spill the beans

jasmine's pov
right when we get to lindy's house, i run upstairs and open lindy's door.

"lindy, delia." i say urgently. i lay down on the bed with the same straight face ive had on for 30 minutes.

"jas?" delia says. "what's up?"

"guys," i start. "i'm gonna tell you something and you're probably gonna see a lot of stuff about it but what i'm telling you is the truth."

"spill the beans." limdy says.

"lindy, delia," i say. "logan kissed me."
logan's pov
i sit down next to garrett and start to talk.
"garrett. i did something and i don't know how i feel about what i did and-"

"dude," garrett says. "what'd you do?"
"this girl was taking pictures of me and jas and so i walked over to the girl and i kissed jasmine and the girl took a photo and i think it's posted somewhere and-"

"logan," garrett says, shocked. "take it back. you kissed jasmine? on the lips?"

i nod slowly. "i don't know why. but it felt, it felt right. just the way that her lips moved against mine, like she was an expert. even though i know she's never done that before because-"

"logan!" i hear a whisper-hiss noise from the stairs. i turn and see lindy. with a confused expression on her face.

"what?" i say, trying to play dumb.

"logan." she sits down next to me. "you know what. why'd you do that? she actually has feelings for you and you had to go on and play with her feelings."

"look," i say. "i like her, but only as a friend and i don't know why i got the urge to do that, but i did."

she did an angry chuckle. "you cant just do that logan."

"i know, i'll go apologize, okay?"

she blocks the stairway. "no, you can't. s-she doesn't want to talk to you."

"w-what?" i stutter. "why not?"
"logan, j-just dont."

she goes back upstairs.
jasmine's pov
saturday night 7:50
lindy and delia go downstairs to start the movie and they send me upstairs to get some popcorn. i open the cabinet and hear my name.

"jas?"

logan.

"heyy." i say. what else is there to say?

"are you okay?" he asks.

"yeah," i say. "im fine. why wouldnt i be?"
"you know why."

i get really nervous. i put the popcorn in the microwave.

"logan?" i ask, softly. "why'd you do that?"

"honestly i have NO clue." he says. "im sorry."

i smile. "dont let it change anything okay?"

he nods. "get your popcorn." he laughs.

we walk downstairs and sit next to eachother on the floor.

i go to sleep eventually, but i see logan's phone light up with a text from jenna. it says:

"hey! cant wait for tomorrow. see you then babe!"

i wish i could call him babe.