Lost

Y/N

"I'm in a bookstore" Yeah you are heard it right, I'm in a book store. This was the first time I entered the book store in the past 10 years and I'm searching for a book titled

"How to make him fall in love with you"

I sighed as I was searching for this book the whole day. I skipped my lunch and even threatened Taehyung to not tell anyone about me going to a book shop.

It's pretty uncommon for an alpha to read the book and most of the Alpha get a F in school because studying is not our thing. But if you ask about my grade on the physical examination, I scored an A+.

Alpha's love to be physical and they always engage themselves in doing work out, physical training blah blah blah.

"gotcha" I saw the book in the rack a little far away from where I'm currently standing. Some omegas stood near the rack and chatting. Did they find bookstores the best place to have a good chat. Can't they just go somewhere maybe a park or a coffee shop and have their fun conversation about how well their mate's did them. I stomped my feet, I had already taken long enough to find the book and now they're delaying it even more.

I stood there patiently and waited for them to move, a girl in that group saw me and they started gossiping about me. The girls turned around and saw me before gigging and walking away. I cleared my throat to lessen my embarrassment.

I quickly grabbed the book and paid for it, I got even more embarrassed when the lady at the counter smiled at the book and saw my face.

I walked out of the book store and walked fastly as possible. I met with a hard object as I was hastily walking looking at the ground. It was so hard that even made me Yelp in pain. It is a chest or a rock, dayum.

"Sorry-" I said as I rubbed my forehead and tried to walk away but stopped abruptly when I heard that undeniably familiar voice.

"Did I receive an apology from the great Y/N" I turned around and saw him he had a smirk on his face. Only if he wasn't my mate, I would've wiped it off by now.

"Sorry taken back" I said as I tried to move but suddenly he grabbed my hand making shivers run through my spine, the warmness created when our bodies touch, even a slightest touch make my heart run a marathon. I yanked my hand from his grip. It's hard to act like nothing happened when my inner wolf is dancing in delight.

"You still feel it right, I know it's not just me" I cleared my throat and replied.

"I don't what you're talking about" I tried to move from that place but he snatched the bag from my hands making me gasp.

"No, I can never let him see it" I kicked behind his knees and lunged for the bag, he fell to the ground by my sudden kick, and when I was about to take back the bag but he lied down and made me tripped on him.

I was now lying on his chest, his chest was well built woah I really like that. I was analyzing his chest muscles when I realized I've been doing this in the middle of the street with the passerby's watching this free drama.

"Should I take off my shirt, sweety" He smirked

"SHUT UP" My face began to turn red but I grabbed the bag from his hands and ran away from him, I really wanna bury myself alive right now.

JUNGKOOK

I got up and dusted my clothes. I feel really happy to be her mate, like she's so cute, a little aggressive but that's okay, I can manage it. I smiled to myself like an idiot imagining her face.

My happiness lasted only until. "All rank one-"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••