Reunion

Jungkook

The weather was chill but not so freezing. The leaves on the trees glittered from the constant blowing wind. A typical hill station with pretty good weather but was quite warm for the wolves. The place looked so lively with lots of people walking around.

"Guys, we reached," the coach said making everyone wake up from their sleep.

Y/N is still asleep, she was still in my arms. I caressed her head and gazed at her face. She looked so pretty, as always. She have a beautiful jaw line and a cute button nose. Her lip is so alluring that I want to keep on kissing her nonstop. I stared at her like a creep, I don't know for long I've been watching her. I realized Taehyung was looking at us, with a sly smile.

"What-" I mouthed. He shook his head, He looked like he was trying hard to hold himself from bursting into laughter.

She shifted a bit and when she was about to open her eyes I closed mine and pretended to sleep. She stayed still for a good one minute maybe she was looking at my handsome face, haha.

I heard y/n clear her throat, was she embarrassed? She gave a punch right at my stomach to wake me up. Geez, is this how people wake up others. I had a pained expression and looked at her, she giggled a bit before starting to walk.

Taehyung followed her and I joined them too, hotels were already booked. Two people share a room. That's what the coach said.

"Tae, you and he share a room, I'll share with jane"  she said. No this isn't how it should go.

"is it okay with you Tae," she asked him. I eyed Tae to refuse it but he smirked at me and he nodded, Taehyung you traitor.

"What bout you? Are you okay with it?"  why does her tone change like this when she talks to me, I don't like it.

"Not at all..."

"Why Jungkook, let's sleep together.." Is this guy teasing me, I gritted my teeth and glared at him, this guy seems to enjoy everything that's happening here.

"No..."

"It's okay, don't be shy" He said with a wink making me gag.

"Then I'll share with Tae, you go with jane."

"No fuckin way" I yelled, she sighed. She's slowly losing her patience.

"Is it okay if I share room with another girl..." I gasped

She cleared her throat looking away

"Will you guys spend the whole night deciding? Taehyung come with me" Jane entered the scene from nowhere and helped me like a god. I'll remember you forever Jane...

.....

"For the god's sake, what are you doing in there..." I asked banging the door again and again. My legs are pressed together in order to hold nature's call.

"I swear to god! If you don't open this right now, I'll fukin break the door..."

"Jeez, Will you let me poop in peace" oh god if I die one day, this girl might be the cause for it.

"Y/N! OPEN THE FUKIN DOOR" I used my alpha voice.

"I'm an alpha too, remember" she said laughing even my alpha tone doesn't work on her. After banging on the door for five minutes which felt like five years, she opened the door and walked outside.

I rushed inside the room and closed the door.

"Geez, what the actual fuck you did here" I said pinching my nose with my fingers.