𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

Euphoria.

Fifty-Three

| Apollo's POV

After we explained the situation to the sins, all of them began eyeing each other but my main focus was on Envy.

He hasn't looked at me since Thierno called upon them and shit was irritating me. I just wanted to get him alone and explain everything before we left to investigate Amigo.

The virtues stood on the other side of the room, occasionally glaring at the sins as the sins gave them odd looks.

I sat down on the couch with my leg bouncing out of frustration while I kept watching him. He leans against the wall with his eyes closed but his eyebrows were slightly furrowed. I always noticed the small details that no one else would bother to see.

"Instead of investigating him there, my brother and I are going to bring him here." Tiberias stood in front of me, forcing my eyes to trail up his legs to his darkened face. "Okay." I mumble.

Thierno walks towards the door while sliding a glove over his right hand. Tiberias, Wrath and I stared at him with a look of curiosity. "Why do you have on one glove?" I ask.

He turns to me while licking his lower lip as he said in a husky voice, "Gotta keep this hand soft and clean for when I'm stroking Vixen off."

"Alright then," I chuckle while turning to look at Wrath whose eyes were solely on Basim who was currently sat in the corner with a frown on his face, slowly massaging his belly.

I wonder how Vixen put up with his ass. I mean, dude was a straight hornball for him. I'm glad Envy and I left when we did.

Envy..

My attention returns to the demon who was no longer by himself. There was a younger guy with long orange hair who was closer to him than I liked. He kept pestering him with annoying questions and Envy's eyes slowly opened, staring down at the guy.

Would he fuck someone else to get revenge..?

I chewed on the inside of my lip while staring at them. I didn't give a fuck if people saw me as creepy for it.

Envy was mine.

Anger began to cloud my sanity as I debated on getting up and going over there to dominate him because I was getting pissed off just by watching the two converse.

Who the fuck is that?

I blinked and found myself fisting my knuckles into the couch which was now lumped inwards.

Fuck.

Tiberias might kill me.

I zoned in on the brother's conversation as they discussed just going by themselves without the accompanying of Wrath.

"Why am I not going? I know my pack better than anyone else." I point out.

"Because we don't need you." Thierno's dark eyes trailed up and down my body with a evil chuckle. "How about you focus on mending your relationship?"

I look around to see if anyone else heard him but they were all too engrossed with themselves. I turn back at him with a growl, "Just go."

Was it that obvious?

"We'll be back shortly. Try not to kill each other." Tiberias lets out a sigh of frustration. "And protect Vixen with your lives. Forbid anything were to happen to him." He said before vanishing along with his brother.