CHAPTER FIVE | IVORY

𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 '𝐼𝑉𝑂𝑅𝑌'

Harlem - New york
8:32 pm

——

One thing about Ivory Garcia is that her world revolves around her friends. no matters what happens, every time she see's her friends, she's automatically happy.

As you walked into chloe house all eyes were on you. you smiled seeing everyone at the couch talking. you walked towards them and sat down.

"Now we're just waiting on monty which is our ride" chloe slouched on the couch sighing.

Monty was always the last one. she always took her time finding clothes to wear which annoyed y'all.

"Why y'all wearing the same outfit just different colors" notti said looking back and fourth between you guys.

You, jay, gabby, and chloe all decided to match for the party just different colors.

You wore pink, gabby wore light blue, jay wore purple, and chloe wore brown. monty was going to match with y'all but she said the outfits was too girly for her. but honestly you guys could've passed off as quintuplets if monty did match.

"We wanted to match why else?" chloe replied putting her boho knotless in a ponytail. notti's face scrunched up hearing her attitude. he looked at ddot mouthing words to him, and ddot just shrugged, focusing on the blunt he was rolling up.

Ddot was wearing a beige nike tech outfit with white air force one's as his curls were dropped down nicely (like dd's be lookin). his legs was spread open on the couch as the blunt he was rolling sat on his stomach due to him slouching.

Even though y'all hardly get along you thought he was very attractive. he had very nice facial features and his hair had amazing quality.

Your thoughts was immediately interrupted due to chloe front door opening making everyone turn their heads that way. monty was walking in rubbing her hands and licking her lips. "y'all ready?" she asked walking up to the couch.

"We've been ready for 30 minutes" gabby blurted standing up and stretching followed by chloe and jay.

"aii let's go then, notti where the party at?" monty asked walking out the door with everyone following, "it's at 8432 girlboss".