CHAPTER ELEVEN | IVORY

DISCLAIMER - THIS STORY WILL NOW BE WRITTEN IN THIRD PERSON

𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 '𝐼𝑉𝑂𝑅𝑌'

Harlem - New York
5:42 pm

——

"bro dd moveee" gabby dragged out. gabby was laying on jerainie couch wrapped in a cover, she was real warm until dd big ass decided to sit next to her and mess with her peace. "inna court i dunk on niggas lebron ja- shut the fuck up dd, you been singing that all day" ivory interrupted him. that's all he's been saying all day, ivory was not the first person to tell him to shut up today.

"Right, ion wanna hear that nigga name at all for at least a week now" ddot shook his head, just imagine how many times ddot and notti heard dd sing this in the past week.

"Gabby you gon let them talk to me like that?" dd asked looking at gabby who had a mug on her face. "yes, ion like you" she joked with a slight smile showing through the mug. "bet, jayrackssss where you atttt" he lightly yelled, he didn't actually want jerainie to come to him, he only yelled her name for laughs.

"I'm right here baee" she yelled back. dd eyes opened wide not knowing she was that close to them, he thought she was still upstairs in her room getting dressed. "nah i was just playin, stay where you at" he said making all the boys stifle laughs. "that wasn't even funny, you leading my girl on for no reason" ivory shook her head disappointingly, she knew dd wasn't leading jayracks on but she had to defend her, i mean that was her bestfriend.

"Rory bro, you know dd is not leading her own" ddot looked at her with a '😐' face but his eyes was more squinted. "nigga he- RORY??" monty yelled, this is the first time she heard someone call ivory rory and it was by ddot, the boy who supposedly don't like her.

Ddot smacked his teeth knowing this was about to be a whole scene. "that nickname just came out" he shrugged lying. he's been calling ivory that name for 2 days now. the past 4 days ivory and ddot has been on facetime a lot, they actually got a lot in common too.

"Nah nigga that shit was no accident" notti smiled widely. notti was the only one who knew about their 'secret friendship'. i mean it's not really a secret they just prefer not to tell everyone cause they'll make a big deal.

"ANYWAYS like i was saying, dd is leading that girl on, y'all just too blind to see it" she shrugged. now was she lying right now? yes but only to support jerainie delusions.

"This why i love ivory, my bitch always got my back" jerainie smiled walking up to hug her. "y'all both fucking delusional" dd shook his head. "bitch don't get me started, i will lay yo ass out right now dd" ivory mugged him. "chilllll i was just playin" he put his hand up.

"Getting bitched by ivory his crazy" monty shook his head disappointingly seeing how easily dd backed down. "ivory hit hard as fuck, i'm not risking no bruises on me" dd shook his head.

"Ugh i miss chloeeee" ivory interrupted them to complain. "where she at?" notti asked curiously, usually they always meet up at chloe house so he was honestly confused. "her parents came back and put her on punshiment, i can't see my bae for a full week" she sighed. "damnn how she get on punshiment?" ddot asked being just as nosey as notti was right now. "her mom smelled weed and thought she was smoking".

Notti, dd, and ddot all looked at each other knowing it was them who got her on punishment, best believe when she's free she's going to fuck them up.

"Aye that was all dd and ddot fault, they brought the weed i only hit it" notti shrugged trying to make himself sound like a better person in the situation.

"Chloe is not gon care about that, she gon air all y'all out, except us obviously" gabby finally spoke again. "ian scared of her, it's gon be 3 against one -  bitch check again" ivory interrupted ddot standing up. "ima be right behind her if y'all try anything" she mugged them. "i will too" monty stood up aswell.  soon enough stood up looking at each other with mugs placed on their faces.

"Dd bae i got yo side" jay said walking up to him as everyone jaw dropped, including dd's. "you not gon have yo own friend side?? you wilin". dd laughed shaking his head. "wilin bad" ddot repeated shaking his head aswell.

"What's that one corny ass quote, "sisters before misters" or some shit" notti recited confused, he was not sure if he said the quote right at all.

"Ima ride for my dd bae" jay stuck her tongue out as all the girls mugged her seeing how fast she switched up.

very very rushed chapter, next chapter coming out in 2 weeks at the MOST, i'm not active on this book at all.

anyways hiii sorry, if y'all have suggestions for this book or any book feel free to dm me

- serenity