CHAPTER SEVEN | IVORY

𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 '𝐼𝑉𝑂𝑅𝑌'

Harlem - New York
6:45 pm

——

One thing about Ivory is she love the color pink, so any chance she got to wear the color pink. she did.

You were getting ready to head out the door throwing on a pink jacket to match your pink sweat pants.

You walked out your room door hearing laughter coming from downstairs. you sighed knowing your dad was home but then you heard another voice laughing.

You furrowed your eyebrows going downstairs trying not to make any noise. as you were stepping off of the last step you heard a creek coming from below you.

You sighed knowing you dad heard but surprisingly..he wasn't drunk. "ivory come here!!" he yelled from the kitchen.

You walked into the kitchen slowly seeing your dad and a woman sitting at the kitchen table laughing together.

"Ivory this is melissa, melissa this is my daughter ivory" he introduced you two.

Your dad always found a new girl every couple of months to keep him happy and as soon as they break up he goes back to his abusive drunken ways.

"Nice to meet you" you threw a quick friendly smile at her and she threw you one back. "i'm going to the movies with some of my friends, i'll let you know when i'm coming home" you said walking out of the kitchen and out the door.

You decided to walk to the movies instead of waiting on monty since the movie theater was a 7 minute walk away from you

——

Your outfit

Your outfit

——

You arrived at the movies seeing everyone waiting outside for you already. "the movie starts at 7:10" notti said as you walked up towards them.

You looked at your clock phone and seen it was 6:57 so you guys had 13 minutes to do whatever y'all had to do.

"Yo we aloud to smoke while watching the movie?" dd asked pulling a blunt out from his pocket. everyone looked at him like he was dumb INCLUDING ddot.

"Nigga no, is u slow?" ddot asked passing his blunt to notti. all they did was smoke. you could text them and ask what their doing and their response would be 'i'm smoking' they were literal addicts.

"Lemme get a hit of yours then" dd said taking the blunt from notti and putting it up to his mouth. what stresses them out so bad that they have to smoke every hour of the day?

They kept passing the blunt back and forth until it was time to go inside. Y'all all walked in theater number 6 since that's where creed will be showing at.

The order that sat down was monty, notti, dd, gabby, jayracks, chloe, you, and ddot. you guys all looked up at the screen as the movie started playing.

——

"That movie got me thinking i can beat up anyone that comes my way" you said as the credits started rolling in. "no for real, got me thinkin i can beat up nickado avocado" monty laughed. "now you know yo skinny ass gon get body slammed and squished" gabby spoke making everyone laugh while getting up.

"i almost fell asleep, on my momma this movie was boring" notti said stretching making the people by him stumble a little.

"my man looked so fine" jayracks smiled making chloe look at her. "who? not my man michael" she yelled looking back and forth between you and jayracks.

"that's my man! we was just on the phone last night" jay smile got wider. "oh so it's okay if i get on wit dd then?" chloe smirked making dd smack his lips. he really did not like getting brought up especially if it had something to do with jerainie.

"no that's my man. don't try it" everyone laughed but dd. "i'm mad sleepy, yall ready to leave?" notti asked and everyone nodded.

"ouu y'all wanna sleep over my house? my parents not home though" chloe asked checking the time on her phone. "hell yeah let's go" monty walked out with gabby on her back. you have no idea how or when she even got on her back but you shrugged brushing it off and not caring.

guys yesterday was my cousins birthday who is sadly dead and this girl is false claiming him as her fake brother 💔 mmtch she got me tight tho

anyways i hope u like this chapter i was rushing lowkey tho

- serenity