Chapter 2- Trapped

So here I am and have been for what seems like hours, trapped underwater in a tank. Great. The worst part is that the tank is glass, and could crack under pressure. Yay for us. I find a way to take off my gag so I can at least speak. I use a survival method I learned in Girl Scouts by taking out my pocket knife and cutting it off. "Finally!" I said. "Oh, here," I said, sliding it to my frantic sister. She quickly does the same thing and passes it to Brian, and soon everyone is gag free. I put my pocket knife back in my secret hiding place. "Where'd you learn to do that?" Brian asks. "Oh, Girl Scout camp way back when," I replied. "Hey, look!" Derek says. I watch as what looks like the Fishing Finches swim towards the tank. I then watched as they swim right by. "Huh?" Lilly says. "It's a double sided mirror!" Kevin exclaims. "A mirror on their side, but a window on ours!" I said. "Quick, we need to bang on the window when the Salmon or Finches come by!" said Derek. "Good plan!" I said. I watch as the Finches swim by again. We bang loudly on the sides, hoping they will hear us. I watch Cody point towards the tank as we bang while Scott shakes his head. Courtney then agrees with Cody and the come towards the tank and pop the lid. I hold my breath as they pull us towards the surface. I gasp for breath as I hit the warm summer air. "And the Finches win!" Chris says as the Finches burst into cheers.

***

I sit on a log beside the fire as Chris steps in front of us. "Alright, so, since the Finches win, they get to choose their teammates first," Chris said. The Finches huddle together and then say, "We want Lilly and Kevin." I watch as my sister high-fives the skater boy and they walk over to their team. "Now, losers, you probably already know the rules, so, let's vote some people off! Move it!" Chris says.

~(Alejandro) This is to Brick, for costing us the challenge!~

~(Dawn) I am so, sorry. Your aura was truly the kindest~

"So, the contestants that are safe are Alejandro, Brian, Mike, Alex, Derek and DJ," Chris says as we receive marshmallows. I pop mine in my mouth and eat the gooey treat. "Brick, you are on the block for insisting to go back for Dawn, and Dawn, you are on the block for goofing off. So, who will it be?" I felt the tension between my team. I could sense Alejandro was pretty pissed at Brick but I had no clue why. "The loser, is," Chris said, making everyone more anxious to hear. "Brick," he said. Dawn sighed in relief and caught her marshmallow. "Do I have to get flushed now?" asked Brick. Chris laughed. "Good question, but no. You get to rodeo on home with my good ol' pal Fang," says Chris. "W-what?!" Brick exclaims. "The rest of you, go on to your cabins," he says. We all walk off and hear Brick's screams as he rides Fang home. Wonder whose next, I think to myself as I walk to the cabins.