02

FLORIDA | FRANKLIN COUNTY
FRIDAY | 8:39 PM

FLORIDA | FRANKLIN COUNTY FRIDAY | 8:39 PM

KIM'S FIT

KIM'S FIT

Kim sat infront of her vanity admiring the makeup she had just put on. She was glad that it didn't go wrong this time. She then closed the vanity lights and went out of her room going to her brother's room "kuya, can you cover for me? I'm going to this party and Ion want momma knowing... please? (Brother)"

Her brother turned his chair now facing her holding a blunt between his two fingers "aight, juhs stay outta trouble aight? I'm always a call ayaw if yur ass need me" she nods "thanks kuya! and sure will" she says before closing his door and made her way out the house.

Her friends were already there waiting for her "lookin good as always miss kim" Ethan says making her smile as always "thanks boo, not lookin bad yourself" she pecks him on the cheek. Ethan is probably the most she would date out of all the guys she knew, he definitely knows how to treat a girl right.

"yo! hurry up I dont wanna be late yo dam," Aiden yelled "be late for what? its a damn party." she questions "for the chicks ya know" Aiden spoke "hm... like anyone would date him" she jokes making Ethan choke on the smoke of the blunt he had just inhaled and the others just laughed.

When they got there Kim looked around the unfamiliar neighborhood that surrounded her, some of the houses was half the size of a mall and some were even bigger. she was in awe "this some rich people shit yo!" David exclaimed "word." Ethan agrees "Try hittin on some rich girls yo, might get to get into one of these houses god damn" Ethan suggests to David making Kim give a mug expression to him. They went silent as they approached the house filled with teenagers drinking, smoking, and dancing.

Aiden being Aiden he walked right into the house greeting everyone he knew and so did the others. Kim sticked with Aiden and Ethan "let's go grab drinks?" Jaden asked which they both agreed to. They walked to the kitchen where only a few teenagers are "beer, beer, beer, punch, and beer...." Jaden says circling the kitchen island making Kim frown "a rich kid with no good alcohol? the fuck..." "good thing I brought some" Ethan squished his head between the two.

"lets go find Shuji and his gang" Ethan says "alright" "okii" Jaden and Kim says. They reached a room with a few teens passing eachother a bong and blue and purple lights on "yooo ethan! what's good my man" A tan asian boy greeted him and dabbing him up "nunmuch yo, whats good w you?" Ethan says "Chillin" Shuji leads them to the rounded couch in the room.

Ethan brings out bottles of 'FCUK' and a small bottle of Whiskey (think of any brand I aint boutta search fo tha shi yo) "Bro give me some" Kim says leaning her head on Ethan's side being cute "damn okay chill" he mixed the 'FCUK' and Whiskey in a pitcher with ice pouring me and others a glass after. "y'all down to play Truth or Dare?" Shuji asked all the people in the room agreed.

 "y'all down to play Truth or Dare?" Shuji asked all the people in the room agreed

WC : 542
No cause never once had I player ToD with shi tona people 😵‍💫