05

FLORIDA | CAR MEET SATURDAY | 8:29 PM

FLORIDA | CAR MEET
SATURDAY | 8:29 PM

They arrived and she was in awe. She loves jaden but she felt embarrassed to be sitting in this car.
"your car needs upgrading" she pats his chest and smiled at him before getting out of the car.

Jaden glared before leaving the car after her "yo, let's go find the others"
And so they did.
Kim felt eyes on her and Jaden noticed "well it seems you're the star of the show"

"Oh please, it only because they feel bad a pretty girl like me was sitting in a car like that" She mentions looking back at the car then at him who just rolled his eyes giggling at her cockiness.
"Yo jaden!" They heard from close by making them look around and had spotted Ethan waving.

Kim runs up to him with open arms "ethan!!" she hugged him tightly, ethan was definitely her comfort person.
The both let go and catched up with the others.

"Poor girl having to sit in that car" a male voice said beside me "hi shuji" she greets taking a puff off her blunt.
"Any cars you found interesting yet?" He asked "a few" He nods. It went silent for a while.
"So-" he starts but was cut off "sorry but ethan's calling for me, it was nice talking to you?" She walked of.

"Hey ethan," "Yoo, I heard a lil someone was interested to get to kno you" Bastian butt in between me and and ethan but was immediately grabbed by David "nah baby lyin, mb continue on"

No spark of expression came after hearing the dirt, "not even wondering who it is" Ethan was surprised because most girls would be eager to know.
She shrugged "If he really wanted to get to know me, he'll reveal himself"
She lays on the hood of the car and stares at the star while Ethan leaned on the car looking around.

"Most of these cars mad bad" he states "you dam right thea" she scoffed "told you, you should've brought that nissan" Shuji comes in dabbing up Ethan.
"Man you got a nissan?" Ethan slightly yelled turning to her
"It's my kuya's(brother's) you dumb asses" she sat up.

"Have y'all seen mateo?" She asked as she realized she didnt see him the whole night.
"Oh yea.. he couldn't come tonight" Ethan said
She nods and stood up making her way to Bastian And David

"Is she like avoiding me?" Shuji asked "mothafuka wha?" Ethan asked with a mug look
"Nah everytime im talkin she leaves yo, yu kno?" Shuji explains

Ethan lightly giggle shooking his head "nah mann, she juh not trusting tha fast. She'll grow on you" Ethan pats his back before leaving him and goes with his crew.

An hour after they all left the meet and went home.
Jaden stops at Kim's house getting out to open Kim's door
"Thanks jay" she hugs him and made her way to the frong door "I still suggest you upgrade that car!"

She closes the door behind her.
"anak come eat," her mom said "Hi mom, how was work?" She asked and sat in her seat.
"Good, but tiring. Is your school bag ready? School starts on monday" her mom asked
She nods and eats a spoon full of her food

SUNDAY | 5:32 PM

She sat at the window sit in the side of her bedroom. The room was foggy, clothes covering the opening of her door. "you need to give it up, Had about enough" She sang along as 'The Boy Is Mine by Brandy' played in the background.

She took a huff of her blunt dancing around to the sont just enjoying her own company. She swayed her body to the song just feeling her hot self.
She didn't care if anyone saw her. She just wanted to feel free and good, and only weed and music will make her feel that way.

 She just wanted to feel free and good, and only weed and music will make her feel that way

WC : 667
Kim jus like me 😹