03

FLORIDA | PARTY
FRIDAY | 9:52 PM

"You down?" Ethan faces me "damn yea I am"They sat in a circle spinning a bottle to deciding who gets to go first

They sat in a circle spinning a bottle to deciding who gets to go first. It stops the tip landing on the girl beside ethan.

"Truth Or Dare Nayha" Someone asked "Truth" she answered confidently, the guy smirked "Is it true you gave head to Sir. Alva?" The room went quiet.

She looked shocked but also not surprised.
"Anything to get an A." She answers taking a sip from her drink, some of the guys Ohh'ed.

"Okay ethan! Tructh Or Dare?" "Truth" "How many chicks you got?" Ethan laughs at the question "mann you know im the most loyal out of all the boys in this room" He states "you right, you right"

"Truth Or Dare Kim?" Shuji asked "Truth" "Have you fucked any of guy friends?" He asked making her look at him at disgust while this two girl whisper with each other giggling.

"No I have not and I have no intention of ever doing so." She answering pulling her hair up in a ponytail "So if anyone wanna talk shit and spread rumors they can tell it to me" She eyes the two girls who have now suddenly went quiet.

11:58pm

She flips her flip phone open searching for her brother's phone number.
ring.. ring.. "what's up bunso? (youngest)" her brother answered tiredly
"Kuya can you please pick me up? I really wanna go home.. (brother)" "aish!.. tignan mo kung anong oras na oh kim. (Look what time it is)" "kuya please!... im sorry but please, you said kanina that you're just a call away. (Earlier)" "cant your friends just drop you off? Im sorry kim pero I'm really tired na... (but im really tired)" "no theyre all like... boozed.." she ran her fingers through her hair frustrated her breathing starts to be difficult "kuya please..." she whines her voice starting to break, she was about to have a panic attack.

"Okah ill be there soon, stay calm" Her brother drops the call and she sat down on the grass doing her breathing exercise.

She starts to calm down but jumped a little feeling a tap on her shoulder "hey you good?" Shuji asked.

___________________406 WORDS ¡NOT PROOF READ!Keepin short again im sorryy <\3 And for those who might be confused on the little "(

___________________
406 WORDS
¡NOT PROOF READ!
Keepin short again im sorryy <\3
And for those who might be confused on the little "(...)" things

italicized = filipino word/sentence
(...) = what it means in english