An Inuzuka Returns!

A.N/ THIS STORY IS BEING RE-WROTE. THIS STORY IS NOT EVERYTHING I WANTED IT TO BE, AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU READ THE OTHER ONE. I WILL LEAVE THIS ONE UP FOR THE PEOPLE WHO LIKED IT,  BUT I AM RE-WRITING.

This was the first time in nearly six years that my feet would touch the soil of Kohona. And all I could do was hold breath. Once I walked inside, I glanced around and was shocked when no one stopped me at the front gate. I looked over at the guard gate, and noticed both shinobi were sleeping. Some guard system the leaf had made up. I rolled my eyes as I walked into the village, no one stopping me. I figured that the best thing to do would be to go to the hokage and explain to him why I was trespassing the village. Well, not really trespassing since I was born here... but still.

I walked into the downtown area, chuckling slightly as a ton of memories hit me in the face all at once. From running through the village with my brother, to sitting on the roofs of random buildings with my best friends, to the time a boy spilt ramen all over my lap, felt bad, then tried to buy me ramen so that I would hate him, which I couldn't let him do, obviously.

The mask I wore on my face began to slip, so I began to move back on. I looked around, and my breathing caught in my throat as I saw my old house. Before I was kidnapped by... them. I had to hold back a smile on my lips as I saw all of the dogs that surrounded the house. I stopped in front of the house for a moment, and giggled quietly as a little pup, no bigger than a few months old came over and began yapping at me, before he nuzzled his head up against my leg. I crouched down and gently rubbed his head smiling.

"Akamaru!" I heard a male scream, and I looked up to see who it was, and my breathing caught in my throat. It was Kiba Inuzuka. A guy who I haven't seen in six years. The guy that I knew had beem looking for me for years. My older brother. I gulped slightly as the little puppy jumped down and ran to Kiba, who had his hand behind his head. "I'm sorry, he's too young to know that he can't just run up to people for no reason." He said chuckling and I only nodded, smiling back out of the part of my mask that showed my mouth.

I waved goodbye at Kiba, and it took everything I had in me not to run up to him and hug him and cry. But he couldn't know that it was me, not until I told the hokage... I turned and continued my way to lord hokages office. I entered the main building and made my way to where his office. Once there, I knocked on the door and it was opened by a young tan man with a scar across his nose.

"Yes, young lady?" he asked.

"I need to speak to the Hokage. Please. It's important." I said, and the man just tilted his head.

"What about? Who are you?"

I looked up at him, and removed my mask. The marks on my face made it very obvious what clan I came from. Iruka looked at me, and gasped as he saw the red marks on my face, and the way that my face formed. He opened the door of the hokages office, and the old man looked up and gasped slightly.

"Kruno Inuzuka?" He asked shocked and I could only smile at him. I walked closer to him and he just stared at me. "How... How are you back?! Everyone thought you were dead..." He trailed office and I bowed my head looking at him. It is an understandable explanation to why I never came back, I suppose.

"I escaped from them five days ago, and found my way straight back here so that I could make an appearance and see my brother and mother again. I missed them something terrible, but I figured that I better come back here first so that you would know that I was back, and not just some random ninja traveling through your village without a purpose." I explained, tapping my fingers along the fabric of my spandex shorts.