027

MARII, S POV:

"Marii wake up!" I heard a faint voice yelling, and I quickly jerked up in the bed, "what do you want bando" I asked seeing him plop on my bed.
"For you to get up, duh? I mean isn't it obvious"Bando very sassily said.

I went back to getting comfortable on the bed and closing my eyes before I felt a heavy weight on me, "bando wtf get your fat ass up"

I sat up on the bed, annoyed with Bando for interrupting the sleep that I needed after dealing with Daniel all night yesterday.

"Come on get up ya boyfriend wanna see you" I was confused because what boyfriend do I have
"Your boyfriend Dthang, now get up," he said snatching the covers from my body making me immediately try to snatch them back because of how cold it was.

"Alright bro wait outside, mad annoying"
—————————————————————
"Marii are you ready bro? I have been out here for ages bro" Bando said while banging on the door.
"Hold on I'm almost done and stop banging on my door before I chip another tooth"

"Alright bro you got it" I could feel Bando's mug burning through me right through the door.

"Why does Daniel want to see me so bad?" I asked opening the door after I finished sliding my shoes on.

"About time bro!, come on I don't know why you females take mad long getting ready" he grabbed me by one of my wrists dragging me out the door.

"Alright let me go now," I said mugging him, "Girl shut up and get on this elevator" I didn't want to get on the elevator with Bando because knowing how the elevators here at Rpt I couldn't trust that.
"Soo? Are you gon come in or what? Because I hope you know I'm not going down the stairs"

I mugged him getting into the elevator and pressing the first floor guessing Daniel and em are outside, like usual. Each chance they get you will always catch them outside smoking and talking about random stuff.

It was quite the whole way down,

"Alright come on," Bando said grasping my hand and walking at a fast paste making me almost fall
"Slow down bro, seeing Daniel ain't that important"

"Oh yeah, it ain't?" I heard a voice say, I turned around noticing it was Daniel that said that
"Oh hey Daniel," I said trying to play it off
"Nah back up since seeing me ain't that important right?" He said with a slight mug moving away from me

"I didn't even say that bro stop acting like a little girl" I went in for a hug just for Daniel not to hug back "alright bro be like that" I was annoyed at Daniel, for the fact that he wanted to see me but wanted to act all rude when I came down here.

I looked at him before walking over to the elevator pressing 7 repeatedly to make the elevator door shut before Daniel can get to it. After it closed I heard Daniel yell for me to come back that he was just kidding but I was already in a bad mood.
——-
After I got to the 7th floor I went to the door slamming the door behind me.
"Bum ass nigga, wasting my time fr" Right as I was about to sit on the couch I heard loud knocking on my door.

I mentally sighed and prepared myself to face Daniel once again.
I walked over to the door revealing Daniel standing there looking confused
"Soo, why you left?" I didn't say but when to sit on the couch, I felt heavy footsteps being me which indicated Daniel was following me to the couch.

"Marii look at me bro" I turned turning around to face him, instead of the usual ranting and childish arguments Daniel would try to make, I was surprised when he leaned in to kiss me.

I kissed back, giving in to the kiss quickly.

Daniel pulled away from the kiss pulling me closer to him " Marii can I tell you something?"