028

Daniel's POV:

Have you ever experienced intense and profound feelings toward someone? Feelings were so powerful that it makes you maintain a certain distance From that person.

That is precisely how Daniel felt toward Marii. His affection for her had endured for a considerable time, remaining a well known thing among his circle of friends.

They often posed the same question, seeking to understand his hesitation.

"Why not simply express your feelings to her?" Kenzo asked, seated beside Daniel on the black leather couch. Yet, Daniel consistently found himself faltering whenever he contemplated opening up to her

"I've told you countless times, bro, it's not as simple as you think," Daniel protested, his voice tinged with anxiety over the situation.

"Perhaps we could attend a party tomorrow?" Kenzo suggested.

"Mhm," Daniel replied, his interest piqued.

Kenzo continued with her proposal, "We could invite Marii to the party. Then, you could confess your feelings for her. And if she doesn't feel the same you can always blame it on being under the influence, like being high or drunk!"

After a moment of silence, Daniel chuckled. "Yeah, no. I'm not going to do that," he declared, rising from the couch and heading towards the kitchen to get a drink, with Kenzo following behind.

"Come on, bro, don't dismiss it before giving it a try," Kenzo persisted. Daniel hesitated, apprehensive about following along with this dumb plan that Kenzo had made up. fearing the potential embarrassment it could bring.

"I don't know, Kenzo. What if it doesn't work? I have serious doubts about this whole dumb shit," Daniel said voicing his concerns.

"Please, just give it a shot. I don't want to hear you complaining about not being able to confess your feelings anymore. It's exhausting," Kenzo pleaded, hoping to sway Daniel's decision.

Daniel sighed, reluctantly giving in to Kenzo's plan. "Alright, I'll do this, but if you make me look stupid, word to my moms we fighting,

"Trust me, it's going to be great. People say all sorts of things when they're not sober," Kenzo reassured him.

"Okay, fine. If you say so," Daniel replied, still uncertain. He watched as Kenzo walked back to the leather couch, clearly excited about the plan.

With a heavy sigh, Daniel joined Kenzo on the couch, silently questioning why he always ended up following his friends' dumb advice.