playing dangerous [request]

It was night and you and Elvis had been sitting bored in the hotel together. After a while, he offered to just drive around town with you and you agreed. So together you left the hotel and made your way to his car. Thankfully there weren't any paparazzi which was a rare occasion.

He opened the car door for you and you got in. He walked back around and got in the car. He smiled at you before starting the engine and driving off to wherever he felt.

You were happy to be able to spend time with him for once, as he had been extremely busy these past few days. You barely got the chance to see him as he would come back late while you were already asleep. The only time you got to see him was in the morning when you woke up in his embrace. You tried to support him as much as possible, being at his side with rehearsals and cheering him on. But you felt he was overworked and whenever you tried to bring it up he would change the subject. Today was his only day off before going back on tour and you weren't going to leave his side for a second.

You stared at the road in front of you. It was pitch dark out the only source of light being the car, the moonlight, and the streetlights. The road was wet and looked like it was sparkling thanks to the moonlight shining on it. The radio was softly playing, the song was unrecognizable and muffled tuned out by the sound of the car. You looked to your left to stare at Elvis and smiled. His side profile was so pretty, you felt so lucky to have him as your boyfriend. You thought he was perfect in every way. He quickly looked at you noticing your dreamy state and chuckled. "You alright honey?"

You hummed and quickly looked back at the road. "Just missed you. Feels like we never see each other." He sighed. "I know, I'm sorry. I missed you too, so much." He paused to concentrate on the road again. "You've been on my mind all the time." He said and slowly lifted his hand to place it on your knee. You put your hand over his.

His touch felt so warm on your skin. You stared at his hand. His hand was twice the size of your hand and it made your thoughts go wild. Whenever he held your hand you felt small and helpless, he would squeeze your hand lightly now and then as a sign of love. Without saying words you knew what he meant by it. You always felt so protected and loved by him. This time you softly squeezed his hand and you looked at him. He was smiling and turned to stare at you for a split second "I love you too." He said before looking back at the road.

Then it stayed silent for a while, you kept driving and his hand never left your knee. You let go of his hand for a second. His gaze stayed on the road when he slowly moved his hand up your leg, his hand was now resting on your thigh and rubbing small circles. You stared at his side profile and he simply ignored you. You shifted in your seat as you felt yourself get slightly aroused by his touch. He kept his hand there for a while, he was playing dumb with you and you knew it. He slowly moved his hand up your skirt and you took a deep breath in as he did. You felt a wetness starting to form in your panties and so did he. He slowly slid his finger over your clothed slit, feeling how wet you had gotten in such a small amount of time.

You looked at him once again and saw him grinning, while still staring at the road. He pulled his hand back and put it back on the wheel, gripping it tightly. You stared back at the road with your mind going wild. He quickly pulled into a parking lot and shut the engine off. He finally turned to look at you with a smirk on his face. You knew exactly what was on his mind and thankfully for him you felt the same way. You leaned forward and put your hands on his cheeks as you kissed him deeply. He softly moaned as he kissed you back running his fingers through your hair.

You pulled back and looked deep into his blue eyes. "Can't wait any longer, I need you." You said softly and he chuckled. He put his car seat back as far as possible and patted his lap. "C'mere." He said and you quickly leaned over to straddle his lap. You placed your hands on his shoulders, he kissed you again deeply. He pulled at your shirt as a sign to get rid of it. You pulled away and took your shirt off to reveal your white lace bra. "Baby, you're so fucking pretty." He said while staring at your exposed top half, biting his bottom lip. He placed kisses along your neck and collarbone, stopping to slide the strap of your bra down. He quickly unclasped your bra and threw it on the back seat. You panicked for a moment as you were in a car with big windows, but then realized they were tinted and there was no way anyone could see the two of you.  He started placing kisses on your collarbone again and slowly made his way down your chest. He pulled back once he reached your breasts and smirked at your reaction. You whined softly. He chuckled at you. "Patience my yittle." He said making you melt. He knew just how to make you swoon for him.

At this point, you were yearning for his touch. You kissed his neck as you started to get impatient and wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine. He let out a low moan. You took his shirt off and placed your hands on his bare chest playing with the hair, as you kissed him again deeply. You grind your hips down onto his to get some friction. You felt him harden under you. "Mama I need you now, no more playin' around." He said as he pulled back and you nodded. You quickly unbuttoned his pants as he pulled your skirt up and got rid of your panties. He cupped and caressed your breast. You pulled his cock out and slowly pumped it. He moaned softly when he felt your touch and grabbed your hips tightly. You were sure that would leave bruises but you didn't care. You then let go.

He took one hand off your hip and placed it on his cock. Lining himself up with your opening. "So wet for me, huh?" He made sure to tease you a little. "Please daddy, no more teasing." You said your voice sounding breathy. He chuckled at how you demanded attention from him and slowly lowered you onto his cock.

You whined softly as you felt him stretch you out again for the first time after a while. You had had sex with him many times before but still, every time felt like the first. He entered you inch by inch making sure to be careful. "Doing so well princess." He said and kissed your cheek. He stopped as he entered you fully and stared into your eyes to make sure he could move. You stared at him smirking as you started slowly riding him. "Good girl -ah fuck." He softly praised you, gripping your hips tighter. He bites his lip as he thrusts upwards meeting your every move. "Gonna fill you up little one." He groaned.

You leaned forward against him as you continued to bounce up and down on him. You moaned softly. The car windows started fogging up, making it very obvious as to what was going on. He slammed up into her a little harder and she stopped her movements, feeling herself go weak as he does so. "Ohh daddy, I'm getting close." You moaned loudly as you felt that familiar feeling rush over you, your stomach tightening.

As you were about to go over the edge -as was Elvis- the euphoria was ripped away from you when you heard a knock at the window. "Shit." Elvis muttered, placing you back on the passenger seat as he buttoned his pants again and quickly put his shirt on. He barely gave you any time to get dressed, you grabbed your shirt and put it up to your chest so at least something was covered. He lowered the window slowly and smiled at the man standing there.

The police officer looked at the two of you questioningly. He did a double take on Elvis as he realized it was the Elvis. You felt the blood rush up to your cheeks, feeling nothing but embarrassed and ashamed you had been caught like this. Elvis tried to cover you as much as possible with his body. "What's the problem, officer?" He asked, giving his best smile.

"Well." The officer said clearing his throat and putting his hands in his pockets. "Your car was rockin' very suspiciously, got any idea about that?" The officer said and you looked at Elvis panicking. He chuckled, looking up at the officer. "I have no idea what you're talkin' about, sir." He said, now playing dumb with the officer.

The officer sighed, knowing damn well what was going on in the car. Thankfully to Elvis his status, he didn't feel like addressing the situation. "Hm alright, you folks have a nice night. Keep this stuff in the bedroom." The officer said before walking away. You and Elvis nodded.

As soon as the officer was gone Elvis rolled the window up and looked at you, bursting out in laughter. The two of you laughed together. Elvis grabbed his police badge and flashed it at you. "Police." He stated, chuckling before continuing. "No sex happening on my watch." He said mocking the police officer his voice. You laughed with him. You quickly got dressed again and he put his police badge away. "No keep the badge. I like Policeman Elvis." You said, smirking at him. He shook his head as he started the car's engine again. "You are trouble, little girl."

"I've been such a good girl, Mr. Officer." You replied smiling at him innocently.