10. Cloud 9

A/N: Hola my lovesss💗
My story just hit 700 reads and I just wanted to say I'm so beyond grateful for every single one of you reading it, It means the world to me<3
Also, I'm trying to write as much as I can but my teachers keep setting stupid assignments all the time so I literally have no time🙄
And you guys would never guess, I was in London this weekend AND I MET LIONEL RICHIE. My life is complete, it only goes downhill from here chicas.
Anyways, enjoy the chapter and feel free to write any suggestions in the comments💓

madeline pov:
I wanted to cry. I wanted to just drop down on my bedroom floor and ball my eyes out. Y/n isn't texting me. Y/n doesn't support me. Why? What's so bad about me to the point that I don't deserve her brother? Or ever her? She was my best friend, how can I live without her? But Pedri said space was what she needed, and if that's what I needed to get my best friend back, I would do it, I'd do anything. All of a sudden, hear Pedri wake up next to me:
"hola mi corazon"
"buenos dias sleepy head"
"You aren't the one with training and games, I barely ever sleep"
"Awww, I'm sorry you have a multi million euro contract with fc barcelona"
"Shut up"
"Awww was I too harsh?"
"mhmm" he said with a sleepy voice that made me go crazy.
"Can a kiss make it better?"
"Mhmmm" he said, while smirking.
I give him a peck on the lips and he starts pouting.
"What's wrong?"
"I expected longer..."
"With that morning breath, you can keep on dreaming mon amour"
"Urgh I hate it when you're all hygienic, it means I get kissed less"
"Pedri, there's probably 100 000 girls out there who want to kiss you, go make them happy if you can't deal with it"
"Who said I wanted to kiss them? I only want this girl called Madeline Rivera, not sure if you know her"
"Mhmm don't really know her"
"Ahh I promise you she's amazing, every guy dreams of waking up to such a perfect girl. She makes everyone around her happy, from the way she sways her hips when she walks to how she acts when she has thai food. She's so passionate about everything she loves, and always makes everyone around her feel loved."
I look at Pedri, almost crying because of what he said.
"Todo esta bien mi amada?"(Is everything ok my amada?)
"That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" I whisper.
"Can I tell you a secret?"
I nod my head at him.
"She's also a really good kisser"
I laugh. He stands up, and then puts his arms around my waist. He lifts me up and then takes me downstairs. I snuggle into his shoulder.
"You're really comfortable you know?"
"Mhmm, all the ladies hear I'm comfortable and they come running"
"You've got a big ego for a small footballer"
"Small? Look at my contract and then tell me small"
I laugh and say:
"If you're so rich, buy this poor girl airpods"
"Maybe I could use some charity work now that I think about it"
"Not all of us are from the higher class" I say while rolling my eyes at him.
"Amor, I'll spend every single penny I make on you if that's what you want"
I started blushing so hard. I was probably the perfect shade match for red face paint. But who would be? Isn't this what every girl dreamed of? Having a boyfriend who's sweet and kind, who's do anything for you, who makes the whole world stop when he's around you. And for it to be the best friend's brother trope was just mwah. Except y/n. She wasn't answering my messages. But I knew I would make it worst if I did something, I needed to let her have some space and just get used to it. Because there was no way on earth I was breaking up with Pedri for a stupid fight. I wouldn't break up with him for the world right now.
I look at my phone. I get a notification saying :
I bet you can't get Pedri to sit down and do a skin care vlog with you. I look at him and say:
"Would you do a stupid thing with me?"
"Oh noooo"
"Pretty please?"
"Fine, but only because it was a pretty one"
I got off him, took his hand and led him to the bathroom. I put my phone down on the counter and took out my skin care bag. I looked at him and smiled when I saw his confused expression.
First, I took out a headband and put it on him. He smiled dumbly. I started washing his face but then heard him say:
"Ah caliente"(ah hot)
"Lo siento lo siento"(I'm sorry I'm sorry)
I put cleanser on his face and he started laughing.
I look at him and said:
"What's so funny?"
"It tickles"
I then put serum on his face and he looks so innocent. While I'm doing this, I keep noticing more about the little features about him. The way he slightly squinted his eyes when I put products on his skin. To the way he'd put my hair back behind my ear whenever it slipped out. The way his eyes slightly shimmered when he tilted his head. The way his hair would perfectly fall in place after I ruffled it up.
I suddenly stop being zoned out when I hear Pedri's voice say:
"Amor?"
"Si?"(yes?)
"Tus ojos son bonitos"(Your eyes are pretty)
"Por qué me dijiste esto?"(Why are you telling me this?)
"Porque lo creo"(Because I believe it)
"Vale, muchas gracias precioso"(Ok, thank you very much precioso)
"El otro dia, he visto que tu pusiste tu mano cerca de tu boca cuando te reíste, porfa mi corazón, no hagas eso, quiero ver tu sonrisa todo el tiempo"(The other day, I saw that you put your hand close to your mouth when you laughed, please ni corazón, don't do that, I want to see your smile all the time)
Did her just say that or am I dreaming? He just casually said that?? This man was so above my standards, it was crazy. Whenever I was around him, I was on Cloud 9. He was my Cloud 9.

Pedri pov:
Madeline had just done my skincare. I didn't really understand what she was doing, and a bunch of people will probably make fun of me for this later, but I don't care. I'm doing this with her, and that's all that matters to me. Being with her was the highlight of my day. It was all I would remember. This was the type of love my mom would tell me about through stories when I was younger. It was magical, enticing, and you never wanted it to end. It was all you wanted to do, all you thought about. That was Mads. She was the person who I wanted to spend all day with. She was like a radiating ball of sunshine, and she always made me smile.
She looked at me again with that smile:
"All done mon amour"
"You frenchie"
"Oh, are you not happy I'm exotic and have more than one nationality like you?"
"All I need is Spain"
"Mhm keep telling yourself that"
I laughed and she started laughing too. It was just amazing. That laugh was the most wholesome sound in the world. I'd do anything for it to never go away.