last friday night...

Pedri pov:
"Fuck"
Mads isn't answering the phone anymore. Urgh, why did I have to be such a dick?? I always do this. I always fuck things up. Suddenly I start feeling my breath starting to speed up, as I hear my heartbeat thump loudly in my head. The mix of alcohol and stress resulted in a throbbing in my head. The pressure builds and I suddenly feel like I need to rush to the bathroom to vomit. I close my eyes to try and make it better but all of a sudden my chest tightens and I-I, I can think or breath and-and. All of a sudden Pablo appears in front of me.
"Pedri? Pedri??"
I don't respond but I think Pablo noticed my struggle to breath.
"Pedri, cálmate, estás teniendo un ataque de pánico, mírame, inhalas, exhalas, otra vez, inhalas, exhalas. Te sientes mejor?" (Pedri, call down, you're having a panic attack, look at me, inhale, exhale, another time, inhale exhale. Do you feel better?)
My breath starts pacing down, as I try to continue the system Pablo gave me.
"Si"(yes)
"Vale tio, ven comigo, no puedes quedarte aqui"(Ok bro, come with me, you can't say here)
He drags me out the club and brings me in his car. He was the least drunk out of the two of us so I let him drive. I pull out my phone as I start mindlessly scrolling.

Sira y/n:
Everyone is leaving this stupid club after the mess that Pedri made. Can these stupid footballers not make themselves the center of attention for once?? I know i'm dating one but sometimes I just want to punch them. I feel ringing in my purse and I go look at it. A dm from y/n? I thought she left?

@yn.gonz

You up for girls night?

Urgh yes please, get me out of this hell

I look at ferran and whisper in his ear that im leaving.
"I'll drive you" he says, while putting his hand around my waist.
"No it's ok-"
"Im driving you."
I look at him and let him lead me to our car.
"Adonde vamos?"(Where are we going?)
"Casa de Y/n"(Y/n's house)

TIME SKIP

Ferran turned into y/n's driveway. We hadn't talked all car ride. It was a weird silence. Not like if we were mad at each other, we just didn't know what to say, or how to start saying it. I'm not especially close with these girls, I mean, we're barely friends, so I don't know what he thinks about this. Not in a sense where he decides who I hang out with, just that it's a bit random. I feel the engine come to a stop. I open the door of the car, but Ferran quickly grabs my hand which makes me look back at him:
"Buenas noches amada, me llamarás si necesitas algo, de acuerdo?"(Good night love, you'll call me if you need anything, okay?)
"Por supuesto, buenas noches"(Of course, good night)
He kissed my forehead and I step out of the car. I walk up to y/n's door and ring the doorbell.

y/n pov:
"Siraaaa!!"
I hug her and bring her in. Wait, should I have hugged her? I'm not good at this, or at least I don't think I am. Waittt the whole room is spinning. Maybe I shouldn't have chugged tequila? That probably wasn't a good idea. Urgh we all need this girls night so bad. I hate boys sometimes. Most of the time actually. They're so, unpredictable ? Like one moment they're head over heals, saying they'll marry you and the next all you get is these dry ass snaps saying 'k'. Like fuck off. Actually. Who said we need guys? Exactly why this girls night is much needed.

TIME SKIP

I wake up to quite literally the worst headache of my life. What the fuck did we do last night for my head to feel like it's gone through hell and back. Oh god. I look at my phone and the hundreds of notifications from instagram. That cannot be good for any of us. I open the app just to see siras post as the first thing on my screen:
@siramart._