all I need

mads pov:
"Mads, es Pedri, por favor, eschuchame"(Mads, it's Pedri, please, hear me out)
I hear his voice and immediately tap the hang out button. Am I being immature? No, Madeline, no. He's the one who's being immature, he started this. I am not about to cave in. Don't blame this on yourself mads. It's not your fault. It's NOT your fault. I kept repeating those words in my head. Over and over again. So much it made me dizzy.
"Mads? Mads? MADS!"
I quickly turn my head over to find y/n leaving the car, and I soon realize we're at her house. Huh. Her house. It wasn't our house in my head anymore. Nor was it my home. Funny how quickly Pedri's house became home in my head. Funny how I never thought he would do this. Funny how he has 1000 girls dm him everyday drooling over him but I don't say anything because I trust him. But 1 guy comes up to me and all of a sudden i'm being unfaithful? Bullshit. Complete bullshit. I realize I have to get out the car. I close the door and watch the car drive off.
A sudden burst of sadness hits me. I feel my vision becoming blurrier, and all of a sudden everything was almost pausing for me. I feel y/n's arms slither around me, fully wrapping around me. She drags me into her house. I plop down my stuff and turn towards her:
"Can I take a shower?"
"Of course, i'll make us snacks while you do"
As I stepped into the bathroom, the heavy weight of sadness settled upon my shoulders. The accusation from Pedri, my boyfriend, echoed in my mind, tormenting me. How could he accuse me of being unfaithful? I couldn't believe it. The shower water cascaded over me, attempting to wash away the ache in my heart. Thoughts and emotions swirled inside me as I replayed the scene over and over again. I couldn't help but wonder how trust, the foundation of our relationship, had crumbled so easily.
Meanwhile, downstairs, my best friend Y/N busied herself in the kitchen, trying to distract me from my sorrow. The aroma of freshly baked snacks wafted through the air, a gentle reminder of their presence and unwavering support. With a heavy sigh, I reached for the shampoo and let its fragrance fill the steam-filled bathroom. As I massaged it into my hair, I tried to focus on the here and now, to find solace in the small moments of tranquility amidst the chaos that had unfolded. Y/n's laughter floated upstairs, breaking through the walls of my desolation. Her infectious joy mingled with the sound of clinking utensils, as if to remind me that there was still happiness to be found beyond my pain. Her efforts to cheer me up warmed my heart, even if only momentarily. As I rinsed off the suds, I made a silent promise to myself: I wouldn't let this accusation define me. I would confront Pedri, communicate my innocence, and fight for the trust we once shared. It wouldn't be easy, but I owed it to myself to find the truth and salvage what remained of our shattered bond. Wrapped in a towel, I stepped out of the shower, a renewed determination replacing the tears that had fallen moments ago. Y/n's presence downstairs beckoned me, promising comfort. As I descended the stairs, the delicious aroma of Y/N's homemade snacks grew stronger, enveloping me in a comforting embrace. The sight of their smiling face welcomed me, their eyes filled with understanding and compassion. In that moment, I felt truly grateful for their unwavering support. Y/n had prepared a bunch of snacks, carefully arranging them on a tray as if trying to piece together the fragments of my broken spirit. We settled ourselves on the cozy living room couch, surrounded by the warmth of soft blankets and flickering candlelight. Y/N handed me a plate filled with treats, her eyes sparkling with anticipation, hoping to see a glimmer of joy return to my face.
As I took a bite, the flavors danced on my tongue, momentarily distracting me from the weight of my problems. Y/n's jokes made me laugh so much to the point where my abs hurt, casting a spell that gently nudged my sorrow aside. The night stretched on, but the weight of sadness had significantly lightened. Y/n's comforting presence and their unwavering belief in me had rekindled a spark of hope. Maybe Pedri was being a dick, but at least I had y/n. Right now, she was all I needed. She'll always be all I need.

A/N: Haiii!! Short little chapter🤭🤭 EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER HELL IS OVER GUYS OMDDD IM SO RELIEVED!! I'll be more regular with chapters now that i'm on holiday<3 hope you guys enjoyed and any suggestions and ideas are always welcome in the comments💗
love you all<3!!