skateboarding!

max never got in a coma
vecna never happened
billy never died
and el lost her superpowers
________________________________

max had just woken up. She was tired but got up eventually. She brushed her teeth and washed her face . After she finished eating breakfast she decided to contact El.

"Hey Max!" spoke El
"hi el" replied max
after max had replied she heard a groan come from El's speaker. It was Mike .
"Good morning my prince" said El to Mike in the background staring at every move he made.
"Yuck" said Max
"Cmon Max, doesn't Lucas always do this too you, I mean he always treats you like a goddess everywhere it's disgusting at this point" said Mike in a annoyed voice.
Max rolled her eyes
"I suppose he does" Max chuckles as she remembered she forgot to contact Lucas about an idea she had planned for the both of them today.
"Oh shit , sorry el I have to speak to Lucas, we have plans today."said Max .
"OoOoOo"Both Mike and El replied.
"Bye"Max hanging up annoyed. Quickly after, she called Lucas.
"Hey Max.."Lucas said in a morning voice.
"shit did I wake you up?"Max said guilty.
"It's okay, my alarm clock didn't work babe."Lucas replied hitting his alarm clock. Max chuckled at that. She also received butterflies after hearing what he called her 'babe'. God she loved so much no wonder it made the party feel quite sick.
Max snapped back into reality and asked
"Uh Lucas do you want to try and skateboard?.."
"Max I said I'm fine going to the skatepark with you today but I will just observe,"Lucas said with a annoyed voice. Max had asked this question about a 1000 times.
"Please Lucas...I mean Mike does stuff for El even if he doesn't want too!"Max shouted
Lucas just sighed.
"Fine..only this once-"Lucas said before being interrupted by his girlfriend cheering in the background. He loved that very much.

12:00pm
Max met up with Lucas at the skatepark. No one was surprisingly there .
"This better be worth it." said Lucas.
"It will be Lucas trust me,"replied Max
Max showed and taught him some tricks.He had never seen her so happy. He actually quite enjoyed skateboarding.Now he tried to attempt riding one, oh boy.
"Max I can't do this!"said Lucas frightened.
"Yes you can stop being a scaredy-cat!"yelled Max in response.
Lucas started rolling down the hill. He did it! He could skate! Until the board hit a bump and he fell off.
"LUCAS! Are you okay?"said a worried Max.
"I'm fine, well my leg isn't."explained Lucas pointing at his bleeding bruise on his leg.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Lucas!"replied Max with panic in her voice.
"Chill!Its okay max it only stings and plus my bag always had these bad boys."Lucas pulled out his bandages.
He applied one to his leg while his girlfriend hugs on too him like it's the last day on earth.
"What do you want to do?"Lucas said.
"Well...Maybe nothing that will get you injured"Max said putting her head on his shoulder.
"Maybe?!"Lucas said as they both chuckled.
"God you are such a dork,"said Max smiling.
16:45pm

They both went to their houses. Max went to FaceTime El immediately telling everything that happened. El just thought of how they are soo cute!
Lucas went home and sat his knee down and watched the television. He was watching the news , but he could only think about Max and how their day went.He did lie about his knee, it was very painful but he didn't want Max to worry. Luckily the pain had calmed down but it was still hurt.Lucas realised that Dustin and Mike are playing Call of Duty. Lucas joined them.
"Hey dudes"Lucas said
"How was your date?"said Mike hearing Dustin gasp in the background.
"Good,good"said exhausted Lucas.
"You don't sound very happy,"replied Dustin
"I'm very tired so I should probably end the call and go to bed" said Lucas yawning.
"ITS ONLY LIKE 17:04 pm?!"Shouted Dustin
"I guess skateboarding does make you tired"Lucas said sighing.
"Did he just say skateboard-"Dustin said before Lucas hung up.
He heard his phone buzz.It was Max.She message him

                 Texting Chat Max and Lucas
Max.                                                               
Hey you doing okay? X
Lucas
Yea babe x thanks for asking

Max just sat there in butterflies after being called babe again.She felt so happy and loved that she forgot all of her problems.

Lucas turned his phone off and went too sleep feeling joyful.

Thanks for reading my first part <3
- Ariella <3