Overthinking Lucas

Lucas hasn't been to high school in a couple of days.
He said it's because he's sick but it's starting to become more obvious he isn't.It's really because he's overthinking too much.His thoughts are like:

"That party of yours doesn't like you, your just there because they feel bad"

"Max doesn't like you, she just doesn't want to break up with you so you become depressed"

"Hey Midnight, stop thinking you can be a basketball player."

"Your the worst brother ever!"

"I'm really disappointed that you turned out like this, I wish I had a better person unlike you."

Lucas can't help but try to fight and hold back tears as he thinks.His parents are on vacation at the moment and Erica is going on a school trip to Paris.He heard his family phone ring.He got up and answered.
"H-Hello who is this?"Lucas asked wiping his tears away and sniffling his nose.
"Hey babe, it's Max"Max said out of the phone.Lucas eyes went wide.
"Oh Hey *fake coughing* Max!Sorry my cold has the advantage on me today." Lucas said praying she wouldn't get suspicious.
"Lucas, Im worried about you. Yesterday you sounded like you just was crying and the day before that!Lucas you can't lie too me it's obvious something is happening but you won't tell us!"
"Seriously Max, I just have a cold and my nose is really runny. I swear , that's all."Lucas tried explaining.He didn't know why, but he felt a tear roll down from his eye as dropped down onto his cheek.
"Lucas are you crying?"Max asked as her worries worsen.Lucas wiped his tear and tried to hide it. His thought of Max not liking him came back.
"Maybe, I-I" Lucas couldn't reach himself to words.He was crying and he couldn't stop it.
"I'm coming over,"Max said hanging up the phone.She was deeply worried. She's never seen Lucas like this before.

Max arrived at Lucas's house. She knocked on the door.
"Hello???Lucas open up."Max said whilst she kept on knocking. Lucas opened the door. His eyes were bloodshot red but he quickly covered them up with sunglasses.
"Come on let's get you inside," Max said to Lucas and pushed her and Lucas in and she closed the door.
"What's going on?" Max asked. Max waited for an reply. Lucas just stood there looking the corner trying hide his tears from pouring out.
"Hey, are you okay?"Max asked with a sweet tone
"Y-yes well no."Lucas said.
"Tell me whats wrong,"Max asked looking at him waiting for a answer.
"Am I not good enough for you I mean like you want to leave me right?"
"WHAT?!Lucas no never!"Max said cradling his face.He started to get all teary and Max came and hugged him as he put his head on her chest.
"B-b-because my thoughts they.."Lucas couldn't finish his sentence.
"Sh-sh-sh it's okay, your with me."
"I feel like e-everyone hates me and no one wants me anywhere.."Lucas put his hands in his face hiding his tears.
"Baby your overthinking, you should of told me. I love you so so much and if I lost you I don't what I would do without you.The party is concerned Lucas,they and I miss you so so much."Max said softly.She has never seen him like this.
"I love you,"Lucas got out wiping his eyes.His crying had calmed down now.
"I love you more Stalker."
They spent the rest of the day cuddling and joking and watching movies having a great time.

Hopefully you enjoyed that 💕💕
HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY/NIGHT.❤️❤️