Stop

Lucas gains a smoking addiction whilst max is in her coma due to depression.Max has now woken up and has none of the shit Vecna made her go through. She goes to see Lucas smoking and tries to stop him. (THERE 18!!!)

IM CURRENTLY RN IN THAILAND FOR MY HOLIDAY SO SORRY IF IVE NOT BEEN POSTING ALOT!!!

Max woke up in Lucas's bed. It was 9:00am. His parents weren't home aswell as Erica with them.It was just the two of them for the day.Her eyes fluttered open. She realised Lucas wasn't next to her in his bed. She decided to get dressed into his clothes and get ready for the day and go and find him.

After she was finished, she went into the Sinclairs kitchen. No one was there. She smelt an odd smell of a cigarette from the Garden.
"Huh?Lucas, where are you?"Max asked opening the back door to finding Lucas smoking.
"Lucas?!"Max said shocked. She couldn't believe it. Lucas quickly threw his cigarette away.
"Max there's nothing to see here,"
"Lucas you fucking smoke??Thats not like you?! You know what smoking does right?"
"Max, It's harmless! Nothing has ever happened to me from smoking! No health issues or anything!And yes I know what it does."
"LUCAS ITS NOT YOU!"Max shouted. Lucas just stood there startled by her outburst.
"Lucas, I'm sorry but I'm scared why are you even doing this??I mean maybe not now but definitely the future you will have health problems!Then you will be gone..?"
Lucas saw the tears in Maxs eyes.
"I won't go it's just.. things are too hard to handle and this is what washes it all away."Lucas said embracing Max in a tight squeeze.
Max started crying.
"I can't lose you..you know that."Max said whilst hot tears from her eyes fall.
"And you won't, Max."Lucas said

IT IS A BIT SHORT SORRY!
That's the end 😘😘😘