Four

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

The next day when Yuna entered her classroom, like she had predicted almost the whole class was present.

"Dove! Good morning." Ilha calls out to his twin going towards her.

Bora, Soyeon and Heerak all gasp as they see the interaction between the siblings.

"I thought they had a fight? When did they make up?" Heerak question's out to no one in particular.

"Yah Kwon Yuna shouldn't you inform your bestfriend if you had patched up with your brother!" Bora exclaimed as the siblings approach them.

"Everyone take your sits." Ms. Park yells out as she enters the class but she was not alone, A soldier had walked in after her.

As Yuna looks besides her she sees Cha Soyeon looking at the soldier dreamingly.

"Yah! Cha Soyeon, quit staring." Yuna whispered towards Soyeon as she looks forward as well.

"I have someone to introduce you all to." Ms. Park says as she looks at soldier telling him to introduce himself.

"I am first Lieutenant Lee Chunho who will be class 3-2 's platoon leader."

The silence in the class is broken as students start muttering and whispering to each other while pointing towards the Lieutenant.

As the Lieutenant takes Ms. Park place he starts talking once again.

"You'll be assigned to the second platoon of the Seongjin division combat unit and I'll be your platoon leader. Most of the training will take place after school when your regular classes have been completed."

"After school?!" The class gasped.

The Lieutenant then continues. "On the days you have schedules, training will take priority over classes. Class president?" He calls out.

"Yes sir?" Yoojung gets up from her seat, a little confused as to why she was called out.

"You'll be the senior trainee starting today."

"Next up is assigning the role of record keeper who will be recording the process of your training and videos that will be sent to your parents." Lee Chunho explains to the students.

"Any volunteers?" No one raised their hands as everyone whispered amongst themselves.

"No one? Broadcast club?" Chunho speaks again not wasting any time.

"Lieutenant can I recommend someone?" Ms. Park spoke cautiously while looking at Chunho.

As he nods, Ms. Park continues "Younghoon. Do you want to give it a try?"

"Me?" Younghoon questions out.

"Yes. You'll be able learn a lot from it." Ms. Park smiles as she looks at him expectedly.