Thirteen

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

Yuna distributed the notes to the kids as they were all gathered in the boys barracks.

"Oh damn! I am fucking scared." Heerak said.

"It's on the outskirts. It won't be that dangerous." Jangsoo replied.

"Hey. Why would they ask us to write a suicide note if it's not dangerous?" Joonhee said.

"But they said that they'll let us go home if it's done safely." Yeonjoo said.

"Why would you guys accept this? Kim Yoojung you are the class president. You are responsible for us." Heerak said as he got up walking towards Yoojung.

"Yah! It was my idea. Yoojung was against it." Yuna said as she stood in front of Yoojung, glaring at Heerak.

"You should've kept your idea to yourself!" Heerak screamed at Yuna as Taeman stepped forward pulling Heerak away from Yuna.

"Why are you shouting at Yuna?!" Taeman screamed back at Heerak.

"Yah! What wrong with you Wang Taeman? Are you crazy? Yuna has given us suicide notes." Soyoon said getting up.

"Fuck! So what?! There must be a reason why she suggestedthat idea." Taeman says as goes forward towards Soyoon.

"It's enough!" Yoojung yelled at the class.

"Lieutenant Lee would've gotten in trouble if we didn't hand it out guys." Yoojung said as everyone calmed down.

"Sorry." Heerak said apologizing towards the girls as everyone sat down and started writing.

Yoojung was collecting the notes when a sigh was heard. "I miss my parents." Soonyi sighed.

"I want to eat my mom's kimchi jigae." Dukjung said.

"I miss my mom."

"I miss my siblings."

"Sh!" Yoojung said trying to quiet everyone down as she had seen shadows outside the tent walking over to the entrance.

Lieutenant Lee and Wonbin walked in causing everyone to shriek as the boys hide the girls under the sleeping bags.

Yuna is pulled and sleeping bag is kept over her hiding her.

"Oh, it hot!" Dukjung complained.

Wonbin pulled the sleeping bag off Yuna.

Yuna then realized who had covered her. Do Soocheol was sitting next to her as Wonbin looked them.

One by one the girls pulled the sleeping bags off them.

"You guys..." Lieutenant Lee stopped when he realized the class president holding the suicide notes.

"I'm sorry." Yoojung apologized. "We couldn't sleep. We'll go back to our barracks right away."

Everyone started moving hoping they wouldn't get in trouble.