Twenty-nine

3rd Person's Pov

3rd Person's Pov

Yuna had regained consciousness and the students had left the amusement park.

They had told her about Ilha's death, and her heart had broken into pieces thinking that her brother had died while saving her.

When they had asked about what had actually happened, she had no clue has to why she had passed out.

Taeman and Soyeon were helping Yuna walk, Bora felt worried looking at the blank face of Yuna which was void of any emotion.

"Yuna, are you okay?" Bora questioned as she reached Yuna.

"I don't know." Yuna spoke hardly in a whisper making all the other students glance at her.

Knowing about the attention on her, Yuna curved her lips into a small smile as she looked at her classmates.

"Hold on for a bit." Yoojung reassured. "We still have to walk for a bit more. You really don't remember anything?"

"I have no clue." Yuna whispered as she glanced towards Youngsoo who was already looking at her. She remembered him shouting at her about the CSAT exams not being cancelled.

"She must have a concussion." Yeonju spoke. "She needs to rest."

"She'll be better soon right? Hoping its nothing to serious." Taeman said as he glanced at Yuna.

"I'm not sure. If it's a light concussion it should be okay. Yuna let us know if your head is paining or if you are having black outs." Yuna nodded at Yeonju words as she gave her a small smile.

The students walked further, but every one was starting to get exhausted.

Yoojung stopped at the side of the road as she spoke. "Guys it would be too much to keep going. We don't even know where we are. Let's just rest there tonight." She pointed towards a school.

The students sat in the classroom some drying themselves off, some just sitting quietly.

Yuna sat down, thinking about the time she had spend with her brother in the past two months. Her eyes were sore due to crying and her heart was numb. Soocheol and Ilha both were dead. There was no reason for her to stay alive.

"Yuna, are you okay?" Soyeon and Bora sat down next to her. Taeman glanced her way with worried eyes before sighing to himself.

Yuna looked over to her friends, eyes blank of emotion, face blank of any expression.

"There were no spheres there." Heerak spoke. "We just left Ilha there. He has to be alive. Tell me Yuna, your brother is alive." He choked as tears fell off his eyes.

Yuna looked over towards her brother's bestfriend with sad eyes as she watched him sob. She knew how much Ilha and Heerak meant to each other.

Bora and Yuna went to console Heerak. Soon after he had calmed down.