✯ Request [ Pt. 1 ] - "Things Were Way Back Then .." ✯

┌──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────┐

Request by - Xx-Weeping-Willow-xX

I love drawing Foxanne so much, I've discovered-

I don't know whY, but she's just-
SO fun to drAw-

Kinda rushed, feels like, buuut-
eH-

Hope ya like it-

Have a couple facts while we're at it, mostly consisting in good ol' Foxanne- : )

In a case as Foxanne, when there's always a very high risk of going Black and never coming out of it [ soon dubbed going Dark ], the color of her irises are almost always hidden behind the black of her pupil.

✯ One of her eyes blacked out before she even got to her first show, and the Staff couldn't fix it, so they left it. She soon torn it out of her own socket when she'd gone Black once.

✯ On her better days, she just tends to trail behind Foxy, and is often incredibly skittish.

✯ She has a habit of grasping at her jaw, and Foxy often has to gently coax her out of biting at her hand by giving her a small trinket or something from the lost and found.

✯ She's not a bad animatronic. She's just, been built broken and never been fixed.

✯ By this point, her ears are practically stuck in a flattened position. Very rarely, does she perk them up like they're supposed to.

✯ She doesn't speak to anyone but Foxy. And even then, it's very rare she's genuinely happy. At times, though, when she has some object in her hands, she can grow to be a bit fascinated in that and, pretty much act like a shy toddler with a toy they like.

✯ She's often in maintenance due to physically harming herself in either the Black, or just in one of her manic episodes.

└──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────┘