✯ "Mom? It's Me! Help .." ✯

┌──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────┐

HA-

Another dark drawing based off thy headcanon I posted this morning, because whY not- : )

Shading this without the right peNcils was a tRue pAin-

Bonnie is, ultimately the most unstAble in terms of the original four

Bonnie is, ultimately the most unstAble in terms of the original four. He, also has some problem with brunettes, for an unknown reason.

Bit of context : The originals are nearly pure AI. Though, for a few months, they weren't fully conscious. They were just responding off of programmed personalities. All except Foxanne, where she was just, made a bit wrong. She came a bit after the original five. After a few months, though, there were children souls to inhabit them. Though, they didn't fully possess them. They more just gave them consciousness and an ability to alter their personalities due to experiences.
Foxanne, she was never full AI. She always had a fragment of a soul, just as the others. Now, how these souls really got here, who's to know.

Golden Freddy could have been the cause of it, but there's no way to be certain.

Now, back to Bonnie. He was, pretty much the one that had the biggest fragment of a soul, and therefore, it made its presence more prominent than anyone else's. [ Again, not counting Foxanne. ] Due to that, at times, that soul kinda, forced him into this state of loss and terror. Being mostly prominent in his Withered and Rotten states, there was often times where he just, shut himself down from the rest of the world. He'd, for no obvious reason, just freak out over nothing. Once, that, odd state of his' just forced him out of the Parts and Service, almost in a search for something. Now, backtracking to the fact he has this problem with brunettes. It could be because one of the kid's parents could have been one. Turns out, he found one that reassembled the child's parent, and tried at connecting with them in some manner.

Though, it was mistaken for an attack, as .. imagine a 7-some foot, faceless mascot staggering toward you and attempting at calling for someone. It wouldn't be too great of an experience. That was, more reason the place closed down.

Bonnie himself isn't too aware of these, breakdowns, but a while before and after those episodes, he just feels, off. Like he's existing outside of his own being. No one really truly knows what causes this, though, so he's just, stuCk with it- There can also be signs that, honestly, Bonnie caN't be aware of. Such as the fact his optical sensors just, constantly fluctuate from their usual red to white. He's also just a bit more, unstEady than what one would deem normal-

Alongside that, no one can fully understand what the child pleads, simply because his voice-box just, breAks in those times. It just comes out as a glitched meSs that, may at times even resemble a distraught wail.

└──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────┘