Chapter 12 - 7 Years Summary

Teri's POV

Mum was very disappointed when she found out about the pregnancy. She was so disappointed that she refused to talk to me for a whole week. Nana convinced her there was no need in being mad at me and that, I needed her now more than ever.

She and Nana were very helpful through the nine months. Through my cravings, weird attitudes and the whole pregnancy saga. But when I finally gave birth, the doctors announced it was a still birth and my daughter was already dead.

I was very down and traumatized but with the help of my family, I was able to overcome it.

Nevertheless, I was still able to go to college and I've become a very successful bone therapist. I didn't go to the usual college that we all go to but I went to a school that already prepared me for my occupation and I had to spend 5 years there.

I had to travel in and out of the country during college and after completing college because my first client as a fully trained bone therapist was abroad.

I came back from Japan 5 months ago and since then, I've not made amy trips outside the country yet. I ended treatment for my latest client two months ago.

Right now, I'm helping at the hospital until I get a new patient. I also help mum and Nana at the restaurant(used to be the coffee shop). They're doing pretty good managing the place. All sorts of people come there now both day and Night.

My dad has made two visits home but on both occasions, I had traveled so till date, I still don't know who my father is.

I am engaged to Ethan Wright, an architect.
We met again 3 years ago and we've finally decided to get married.

Jace's POV
I was making a trip back home. I had lived in Australia for quite some years and now, it was time I went back home and settled. I had been coming here for visits though.

Going home means getting married. I'm not really prepared for this but I have to. It's is my responsibility and since I brought it upon myself, I must take my consequences.

Arriving back in my birth country feels so good. I remember how Teri and I always talked about traveling around the world together and always coming back home with memories. Gone are the days. But now, she's probably starting her own family.

"Gregory. It's finally good to be back. Please take me home." I said to the driver.

Twenty minutes on the road, home was still far away. We were about to make a turn to the right when a heavy truck crossed our path, making Gregory take a sharp turn to the right. Our car still hit the truck earning us driving down the hill with our car making crazy somersaults. Next thing I realized was glasses piercing through my skin, my body hurting pretty bad and everything turning black.

Catherine's POV

I know. I have been a bad mother. Not telling her about her father even till her current age makes me feel so bad of a mother. She knows her father but she doesn't know it's him.

I decided to embrace everything that would come and told her the whole truth.

Her father is Hector Brown. He was her principal back in high-school. You remember him? I still had contact with him but the fear of introducing him to Teri scared me.
He visited his mum twice while we lived there but Teri was always on a trip.

We meet almost twice every month and sometimes, we have the whole days to ourselves, rekindling what we once had. He's promised to leave his crazy wife and finally settle with us so that he can have time for his first family. I know I'm greedy allowing him to do that but that's what we both want and Teri would probably also love it.

*****
Three POVs and were movinggg
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love ❤️ Erica