(LAST)Chapter 36 - Gone

LAST CHAPTER!!!
:(

Teri's POV

I learnt Ethan was awake and I decided to visit him. It was great he woke up even though it was just a day before I intended to leave.

I had cut my time short so I was leaving soon instead of the two weeks that was scheduled earlier.

I took my keys, the parcel and purse and headed out.

It was a long ride from my house to the hospital. The b*tch called Taiya sent me far away from home so the hospital he was admitted at was also far away.

I entered Ethan's room and he was there with his parents. We shared a hug and they excused themselves.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. You look better."

"Yeah... Thanks to you and Jace."

"No worries lady."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that for me."

"Come on. I was too blind all this while and the best I could do was to save you. I had been with your worst enemy."

"Thank you so much." I hugged him. "I really appreciate it."

"Any time." We broke from the hug.

"Also, this could be the last time we'll see each other in a long while."

"Why? What is wrong?"

"I'm leaving. I'm moving to England tomorrow."

"To-tomorrow? Why?"

"I'll be working there. I also need time away from everything."

"You're leaving with Jace?"

"No. He's actually the main reason I'm leaving. Being with him brings nothing but pain." I tried to hold back the tears that wanted to fall and Ethan hugged me again.

"I really wished you two worked out but then I think you really need that break too."

"Thanks for understanding. I haven't even told anyone I'm leaving because of him. I just feel it will be difficult if I did."

"Yes."

"Well I'll be leaving now. I have to double check my stuff." I sniffed.

"Of course. I wish you all the best." we shared another hug and he muttered in my hair, "I'll always love you."

"Get well soon. We'll talk."

I gave him the parcel I had brought, waved then left.

I was driving back home when a call came through from Jace. I wanted to ignore since I was driving but I answered anyways.

Hey Jace I'm driving what is it?

Oh I'm sorry. I'll just make this quick.

Okay...

Are you free before our night? My parents want to have dinner with you.

Dinner?

Yeah. They haven't really seen you after what happened.

Okay. I'm sure I can make it.
So what time?

6 pm. I'll come pick you up.

Okay.

Thanks. See you.