chap 4: protect her at all costs; his Prospective

He walked in at just as the bell rang, he had a knack for that. He placed his stuff next to hers and flopped down. she was reading her book, 'looks like a thriller-romance' he thought. but is she truly reading it? he saw spencer look at Hiley, he always though it was weird that they were friends, after all they did have the first name after all.

"we'll, what's the thing today tate?" spencer asked Tate

"you'll find out in a sec" He replied

     She sighed, not the answer she wanted. as usual spencer always wanted to be one step ahead, everyone knew it.

"okay, were gonna take a vote" he says

"we could either split the gym half-in-half, dodge ball one side basket ball on the other." he gave the first option. "or volleyball"

     everyone chose to split the gym up. Although he was a B-Baller he wanted to play dodge-ball

"QUIETLY head down to the stairs to the gym." he says in his very sturn but fun tone.

     Hailey headed down with spencer, it was cute seeing her be a child with her friend, playing tag along the way, or that's what it looked liked. he couldn't help but to think that she was getting cuter and cuter every moment he saw her.

"you two are so girly, I swear to god!" Kayla Her cousin, his best friend, said

Spencer giggled, then shrugged "it's what we do best." She looked at Hailey, and gave her a smile.

Just then the game started, she dodged and thrown, and dodged and thrown again, getting out the weak ones first.

     Louie, Kayla's boyfriend, threw one like a baseball right at her head. she wasn't fast enough he realised. so he grabbed it, spraining his wrist. he headed towards the boys bathroom.