.𝟎𝟔

|𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫 (𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞)|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌ

|𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫 (𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞)| ||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌ

📍 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩

𝐈 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 trap in a hurry, tryna get this over with. I got out my car and made my way in. Everyone in the front of the trap, sent me head nods, and a few what's good's.

I headed towards bossman's office, that was upstairs in the trap. When I made it to the office i knocked 3 times.

"come in", bossman said.

I walked in, seeing bossman and K3.

"come sit down... i need to talk to y'all rq", bossman said once i closed the door.

"what's up", i asked as i sat down.

"like i was telling K3 earlier, Her job with being a hitman is over", he said. "But she can still do drops", he continued.

"So with that being said, y'all two", he said pointing at the two of us. "will be working together", he continued.

When he said that K3 and I both made a really nigga face.

"mane hn.... i'm not tryna be disrespectful or nun... but yo ass know ion work with people", I said.

"ong... yo ass know ion do good with workin with people either", K3 spoke, shaking her head.

"that shii don't got nun to do with me", bossman spoke. "oh yea... y'all first drop today", he continued.

"nigga what", K3 said looking at him in disbelief.

"girl you better come correct", he said replying to K3.

"Y'all can get Ricky to give y'all the packages that came in todays shipment. And hit the regular drop areas and some new ones ima send y'all the locations to", Bossman spoke.

"Alright... y'all dismissed", He spoke again, when he saw us still looking at him.

𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 ↻

K3 and I headed out the trap, on our way to our cars.

"You wanna ride in my car or yours", i asked lookin at her.