.𝟐𝟒

Don't be a ghost reader 😒
Comment 🙄

|𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫 (𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞)|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑|𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌ
ఌ 𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ఌ

|𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫 (𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞)|||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||ఌ 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑|𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 ఌఌ 𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 ఌ

📍𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐛

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 bathroom to get myself ready for the day, after realizing Kay wasn't next to me on the bed anymore this morning.

I turnt the shower knob to the temperature I liked, and the shower began to run.

I stripped from my clothes, and then hopped in letting the semi hot and semi warm water hit my body.

After bathing for about 25 minutes, I was now stepping out of the shower.

I dried my body off, and then wrapped the towel around my waist. I went over to our his and hers sink, and grabbed my tooth brush, as well as my toothpaste getting ready to brush my teeth.

After handling my oral hygiene, I started on my skin care, and once I finished that I put my body oil on and I made my way to the closet, putting on a pair of psd boxers and then throwing a pair of grey nike tech joggers on.

Throwing on my white tee, I was now ready after I sprayed on some of my Sauvage Dior cologne.

I walked out of the room, going downstairs and into the kitchen, seeing Kay sitting down on the counter with her phone in her hand, as she had something cooking on the stove.

"Whatchu makin' ", I asked, and as a response she looked up and mugged me.

"Fix yo' face", I said, walking over to her and going in between her legs.

She didn't respond, instead she pushed me away from her, and jumped down from the counter, going over to the stove to stir whatever it was she had in the pot.

"What? You ignoring me na' ", I asked, squinting my eyes at the back of head.

"I know you hear me talkin ta' you, guh", I said, pulling the 60 inches of curly bohemian Alicia Keys scalp braids she had in her hair back, causing her head to get yanked backwards.

She looked over her shoulder mugging the fuck outta me, and then pushed me hard as fuck with her unoccupied hand, causing me to be pushed back against the counter top.