.𝟎𝟖

|𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫 (𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞)|
||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬,
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||
ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌ

|𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫 (𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞)|||𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐍||ఌ 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ఌ

📍Ya bitch crib

𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐉𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐁, on my way to K3 and em crib. I figured she was hungry, so i pulled up to one of her favorite spots to eat.

Once i made it to their house, i pulled into their horseshoe driveway.

I cut my music off, turned my car off, grabbing the food and started getting out the car.

I went to the front door and rang their doorbell. After a min someone opened the door.

"whatchu doing here son", Bossman asked.

"i got K3 some shii to eat", i replied.

"and you ain't give me nun", Bossman said joking.

"nahh", i replied laughin a lil. "i gotchu next time tho", i continued.

"mhmm... we'll K3 up stairs in her dancing room playing that loud ass music", he replied rolling his eyes, letting me into the house.

"aight... ima see you", i said to him, heading upstairs to where the music came from.

When i walked in the direction of the music, i found the room it was coming from.

I opened it and stopped at the doorway, watching her shocked.

Ian know she knew how to pole dance. Or dance in general, which made me realize we barely knew shii about eachother.

I just stood there watching her lift herself up so effortlessly on the pole, while the song "So Anxious" by Ginuwine played.

𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 (𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍)