Chapter 13: puppy love

Lu Tong's side had just dealt with the heat issue, and Qin Shiwu's side finally woke up from the bed.

Mother and child are connected, this connection is very far away, spanning time, space and skin, which made him instinctively feel that Lu Tong is in trouble today.

He raised his hand and glanced at his watch. At two o'clock in the afternoon, the second class began.

After Qin Shiwu crossed over, he has been following his original work and rest method, going to class and school to see his own wake-up time, when to wake up, and when to read.

Last night, he couldn't sleep all night, entangled all night about who A, who had a good relationship with Lu Tong, was, and he didn't fall asleep until five o'clock this morning.

Qin Shiwu passed the time in the United States. After waking up, he was not in a hurry to go to school. He slowly changed into his school uniform, started from home, and wandered all the way to school.

He took over the skin of the "Qin Shiwu" who was as timid as a mouse before, and his way of acting still remained the same as his own. In addition, he came from time travel and had no concept of this era, so he swaggered over the wall and entered the school.

When he walked to building D, many people in the corridor turned their heads to look at him frequently.

Qin Shiwu had a bit of fame in the first grade of high school, of course not a good reputation, but a bad reputation.

He is a well-known idiot who can be bullied by anyone, and everyone only has the impression of his baggy school trousers and big glasses.

And now this brand-new Qin Shiwu, who has changed the core and upgraded the configuration, is a school bully who does all kinds of evil and bullies cats and dogs. On the day of the weekend holiday, he cut his hair short, neat and clean, revealing a pair of peach blossom eyes.

Qin Shiwu threw that bulky spectacle frame into the trash can and replaced it with two contact lenses.

The clothes were newly bought short-sleeved clothes, with a baggy school uniform over it, no school pants, but a pair of ripped jeans with the trousers rolled up twice, revealing her fair ankles.

The trendy ones are not like those who come to study, but those who come to debut.

Qin Shiwu pushed open the front door of Senior Class 12, and few people in the noisy classroom noticed him coming.

A few people looked at him, and when they recognized this handsome young man as Qin Shiwu, they were taken aback for a moment, and then whispered to their tablemate again.

Lin Xiaomian, the representative of the math class, was standing on the podium and said softly, "Math homework due..."

After shouting three times to no avail, Lin Xiaomian could only collect math homework one by one.

She asked from the innermost row, and the first one was Gu Kaifei, the little gangster in the class.

The seat that Gu Kaifei sat was not his own, but Qin Shiwu's.

Lin Xiaomian walked up to him and whispered, "Gu Kaifei, have you handed in your math homework..."

Gu Kaifei said, "I didn't write it down."

Qin Shiwu did not enter the door, but Guapitou popped out suddenly, taking advantage of the chaos in the classroom, he dragged him outside: "Don't go in, you skip class. Gu Kaifei is going to beat you."

Qin Shiwu had already stepped through the door with half of his foot, but when he was dragged out, he asked in a daze, "Who is Gu Kaifei?"

He pondered in his mind for a moment, and found some sporadic impressions of Gu Kaifei from the memory of the previous Qin Shiwu.