Bill|shower sex💋

3rd person pov:

Y/n and bill were sleeping in their in apartment they just bought.they were both cuddling.Bills head snuggled into y/ns neck.Y/n was rubbing bills back while he snored slightly.it was already 12:30 in the afternoon so y/n knew it was time to get up in take a shower. "Bill,baby."y/n whispered "hm Yea?"bill said with a tired scratchy voice. "It's already about to be 1 I'm gonna go take a shower,Kay?"y/n said getting up but bill pulled y/ns waist. "Noo baby,my lovee please cuddle with me,just a few more minutes."bill said. "Bill we cuddle after I promise."y/n smiled giving bill a quick kiss on her lips while she went to the bathroom connected to the room.

Y/ns pov
I smiled at sleepy bill sleeping while I shut the door half way.I turned on the water not cold but not hot,just right.I started to take off my oversized pajama shirt and my Cotten black panties. I waited a few minutes for the water to warm up.When the water was finally hot I got in and started to wash my body.after I washed my body I started to wash my hair but got interrupted.my the door opening."bill?" I said. After a few seconds bill hopped in the shower with me. "Oh hi sleepy head"I said giving bill a kiss. "Hello love."He said wrapping his arms around me waist while he kissed me again. "Wait I gotta wash the rest of the shampoo out of my hair one second."I said smiling at bill. "Let me help you."he said. "Okay."

I turned to the side so bill could wash my hair. "Your hair always smells so good,baby I love this shampoo."bill said. "Thank you baby,I'll by it just for you."
Bill washed all the shampoo out my hair. "Thank you so much bill,I love you."
"I love you too,but you could thank me a in a better way?"Bill said smirking at me. I smile at him "okay baby,whatever you want."I say. Bill kissed me quickly and picked me up by my ass.

While me and bill make outs bill pushed my back to the wall.bill slid his tongue into my mouth,i whimpered making him smirk.after a few minutes bill pulled away.he took his hand and rubbed his tip around my wet pussy teasing me and smirks as he does so. "Fuck please,bill."I say "okay love but you can't cum till I say so."he says.I nod ready for my pussy to be destroyed.Bill finally started to fuck me I whimpered while he did so.After a few minutes he finally started to go fast. "Jump baby."he groaned. I started to jump on bills dick making him go real deep inside of my sensitive cunt. "Fuck baby y-you fuck me so good!"I moaned.After I said that bill started to fuck me REAL FAST,I couldn't even bounce anymore. "Omg,f-fuck yes! God-bill fuck me-fuckk me!"I moan loudly are neighbors could definitely hear. "You like when I fuck you-huh? Shit you feel so good."bill moaned throwing his head back.

Bill was pounding me just right like he always dose I couldn't even take it anymore I knew I was gonna cuand I wouldn't be able to hold it. "Ugh oh my-God! Fuck baby!
Fuckkk meee!"I whimpered putting my head on his shoulder. "You like when I pound you huh? A slut for me cock yea? I know you are-sh-shit."bill said. "Mhm-fuckkk oh yes baby I-love you-god!"I moaned I couldn't take it anymore. I started to dig my nails into bills back making him moan and pound into me Harder hitting my g spot. "yesyesyesyesyes! Fuckkk." "I'm about to cum in you-r pussy,you want me to fill you u-up."bill whispered in my ear. I nodded my head not able to speak.
"Answer me slut-." Bill said stern. "Mhm! Yes." And that's what bill did filled me up. He kept pounding me tho. "Fuck-k bill,baby I'm gonna-." "No-not yet baby beg first-shit." "Please baby f-fuck let me c-cumm I need to cum please!"I groaned. "You can come my love" and that's what I did.bill started to kiss my neck lightly .only thing that was heard in the bathroom was heavy breathing. "I love you." Bill said hugging me "I love you too."I smiled "let's get you cleaned up." Bill said I nodded and smiled at him.

I HOPE THIS WAS GOOD PLEASE TELL ME AND BE HONEST !
SORRY IF THERES ANY MISTAKES
IF YOU HAVE REQUEST MESSAGES ME OR COMMENT!