Tom|cramps⭐️

Y/ns pov

I've had this in my draft since may so enjoy!

I was in bed all snuggled in my blanket WATING for tom to come with my snacks.my tummy rumbled and ached in pain. "TOM HURRY!"I was so hungry not wanting anything but some snacks. "HERE HERE" tom said placing a bunch of chips,candys and chocolate next to me. "Thank you! Oh I love you so much" I said putting my arms up so Tom can come over and give me a hug. "Comeee" he finally came and gave me a hug "I love you" tom said "I love you,you brought me all my favorites!" I said digging into the food  "I gotta get back home love oh and your mom told me to tell you that dinner is about to be done"he said giving me a quick kiss. "Please baby stay with me my tummy hurts" Tom sighed "okay princess I'll stay with you,Let me just go call my mom and tell her"he smiled "yay!" Tom left the room to go downstairs.

I got up and went to go pee;change my pad.I washed my hands and got into bed. "I'm back"tom smiled. "Come cuddle" Tom came over to the left side of my bed.He laid down on his back. I came and crawled on him my putting my head in his neck and wrapping my arms around his waist. Tom rubbed my back. "I love you" "I love you too"