Bill|3 teenage parents 🌹

3rd person pov

Hi guys!
**No spell check**
Please comment and let me know what you guys think of this short story and if you want me to  Continue 😘😘
LOVE YOUUU

It's been about 3 days since y/ns first appointment.She was still mad but who wouldn't be. She has been ignoring Bill.Y/n was at the store getting some snacks for herself "oooo peanut butter" y/n said to yourself grabbing a jar of it.she got some chocolates and chips and some healthy foods too.When she went to the doctors she read a magazine that eating healthy is very important when you're having a baby.She got all her stuff and was ready to check out "Y/n hey!" She heard a familiar voice. "Oh hi Tom" y/n slighy smiled "I haven't seen you in a few days." He said walking with y/n to the cash registers "yeah I've haven't been feeling good.." "oh I'm sorry about that, hey how about I pay for your stuff?" Tom said. "No it's fine, thanks you tho" y/n smiled.

"Alright.. but I'm still gonna pay for it anyway" he said stealing y/ns's cart and running to the cashier. "Alright fine." Y/n laughed as she walked to Tom. As the cashier started to scan all the items "Wanna go to the gas station with me "wanna get a slushy?" Tom grinned at y/n "yeah sure I gotta get some gas anyway." After Tom paid for the groceries and each got into their cars and met at a gas station.Y/n and Tom went inside and got a slushy then they went to the check out so y/n could lay for gas. "And could I get some condoms?" Y/n laughed as Tom bought some condoms. "What? Always gotta be prepared." Tom smirked.Y/n then went to go and pump her gas. "It was nice seeing you, when are you gonna come back over?" Tom said. "I don't know...gotta talk to Bill" y/n smiled. "Alright well I hope to see you around byeee" "bye!" Y/n waved as Tom drove off.Y/n finished pumping her gas and then went home.

"Woah you went shopping" y/ns dad said as he watched tv. "Yep, where's mom?" Y/n said from the kitchen as she started to put the groceries away. "She went out with her friends but I gotta leave for work soon so you'll be home alone till mom gets back" "okay I'm gonna in my room love you" y/n said walking up the stairs. "Love you too" Y/ns dad said.Y/n got into her pajamas and got comfy in her bed and watched tv.As she watched one of her favorite shows her phone started to ring. "Hello?" She said "hey love watcha doin" bill said. Y/n rolled her eyes. "What do you want bill, you call me acting all sweet when you missed me and the baby's first appointment how could you!" Y/n said kinda whispering the last part as her dad got ready for work. "I-I know and I'm sorry I wanted to go really but it just...I'm sorry please let me make it up to you..I promise it won't happen again" Bill said. Y/n thought for a moment.She could tell he actually meant went he was saying. "Hmmm, fine how about you come over in like an hour my I'll be home alone cuz my dad is going to work and my moms out with some friends?" Y/n smirked.

"Ok..sounds good to me I'll bring some food, love you bye!" Bill said. "Love you too." Y/n smiled as she hung up snd started to watch her show again, she missed a few parts but she's happy that her and bill aren't fighting.After a few minutes y/ns dad left for work so she was all alone for about 45 minutes till Bill got there.He knocked on the door very loudly.Y/n ran downstairs and open the door.Bill had a pizza box in one hand and a bag of snacks in the other. "Hi Bill" y/n smiled as he walked in and gave y/n a peek on the lips as he went to her kitchen and out everything on the counter.Y/n smiled and went to go and give him a hug.Bill of course wrapped his arms around her waist. "Wanna watch scream?"y/n smirked as she pulled away from the hug. "You know me so well" Bill smiled as he got the snacks and y/n got the pizza as they walked up to y/n's room.

Y/n and Bill got comfy as they laid in y/n's bed watching scream and eating pizza and snacks. "Y/n I really am sorry about missing the appointment I promise I won't miss it again" bill said. "It's okay bill.. but you better be at the rest of them it's our baby" y/n smiled. "I promise" bill said giving y/n a kiss on the lips.The kissed started to grt heated. Y/n got on top of Bill's lap as they started to make out.Their tounge sliding along each others.Bill put his hands on y/n waist. "Do you wanna?" Bill said pulling  away. Y/n nodded as she started to kiss bills neck leaving hickeys. "I can't get pregnant I'm already pregnant and I read it doesn't hurt the baby or anything" y/n laughed in between kisses.Bill smirked as he started to take y/n's shirt off but then they heard y/ns moms car. "Fuck..." y/n said.