Chapter X : Upper Zero

Nezuko POV

I can't believe my own brother allowed himself to become a demon and started disregarding the human life.

But as a demon slayer its our duty to protect the people and end the lives of this man - eating demons.

As I choked on every painful sobs with tears continuously cascading down my cheeks remembering everything Tanjiro and I went through only to have a worst turns of our lives.

I'm sorry,brother.

But I'll end your life here in a quick and painless death.

And as Senjuro and I stood in front of Tanjiro while the yellow haired demon approaching his side I noticed Senjuro glancing at the woman watching us inside from the damaged house caused by the demon's lightning.

"T-that's....that's Tamayo the Traitor.

I could've sworn that the former Hashiras have already killed her along with her family for taking in a demon.

How did she survived?"

Senjuro asked as Y/N stood with a pained groan while the other demon wearing a fox mask laughed obviously mocking us.

"Isn't it obvious?Master gave her the blue spider lily and she's working with us,right now your duties are not only to kill us three demons who so happens to be under the Twelve Kizuki but also get rid of the human traitor and her student.

Well,I'd like to see you try though,Master would hate it if there's anything that'd ever happen to his only human doctor capable of creating a medicine through herbs."

The demon mocked as she continued laughing while I was left surprised at what she just claimed.

"Ha!If you three are serving directly right under the Twelve Kizuki then tell me which ranks all three of you are and maybe I'll try having fun with you."

Y/N teased as the masked demon chuckled while Tanjiro just smiled and the yellow haired demon just gazed at us with an empty expression.

"Oh dear,seems like we have a bit of a challenger.

If that's the case,I'm the Upper Zero.

And this two here,are Lower One and Lower Two.

That being Tanjiro and Zenitsu."

The Upper Zero claimed as I stared at the three of them with pure surprise while I drew my sword with Y/N and Senjuro doing the same.

"So what's the plan?"

Senjuro asked as I noticed Tamayo and her student watching us in pure anticipation like they were expecting that we"d lose.

"I'll take care of Lower One and Two,you try arresting those two and Y/N can take care of Upper Zero.

She's more skilled than I am."

I answered as we went our separate ways with me dashing straight towards my brother while Zenitsu used his lightning abilities to charge straight at Senjuro.

I know our chances of defeating an upper moon without a Hashira are low but with whatever strength and capabilities we have all we could do is outsmart them as nothing matters right now.

Y/N POV

As I charged towards my clone I prepared my sword while getting closer and closer to my counterpart.

"Hell Breathing : Tenth Form : Flame Dragon of Hell!"

I screamed as I built up the momentum to widen the attack and just when I was inches away from slicing off her head she gently placed her index on my shoulder instantly sending me crashing away back into the wall breaking it upon impact.