Chapter XXIX : There's Been A Change of Plans

Y/N POV

As I watched Kaigaku constantly get thrown and put down he kept getting back up while he tried using his breathings on them.

"Y/N,what are you planning to do with him?

He's been fighting them for over sixteen hours now and he's already exhausted."

Mother asked watching the poor boy while I just scoffed in pure amusement smiling on how he already suffered several blows as he tried landing a single hit on one of them.

"I'm trying to make him a living weapon.

One that kills without conscience and with no remorse or even guilt to stop him from killing a person.

Then I'll turn him into a demon as my own assassin to turn the slayers using my blood through him.

Isn't that fascinating?"

I replied noticing the black crack - like veins appearing on his neck making me smile as his eyes are slowly turning black while the others decided to turn up the game a little.

"Blood Demon Art : Wind Slicer."

Sanemi muttered waving his hand down as strong gusts of wind passed us by while three claw marks appeared on Kaigaku's chest injuring him with the attack's force pushing him back.

"Blood Demon Art : Mist of Clouded Memories."

Muichiro answered as the wind became visible while it surrounded only around the boy while Sanemi's attacks can be seen moving in the mist with him constantly swinging his arms.

"Poor boy.

I can't imagine how much he's suffering right now."

Mother asked while Kanao approached me holding Kaigaku's sword in his scabbard as she handed it to me and bowed right after before leaving.

"Don't worry,Mother.

His pain will soon be gone because he'll be the newest and refined stronger version of himself.

After all,it wouldn't hurt to have another Hashira would it?"

I asked smiling amusedly while watching the battle unfold as the mists cleared revealing Kaigaku on his hands and knees with his head down.

Then I stood up and changed into my demon slayer uniform with his sword in hand as I teleported to the platform he's standing on while I crouched in front of him with my smile not leaving my face.

"Do you know what purpose you serve for me?"

I asked watching him kneel as I placed his sword down in front of him while I stood up with a smile.

"Kill every slayer you come across and lend them my blood.

Be wary of the Hashiras and slayers that are with you.

Understand?"

I ordered as I watched him grab his sword before standing up and nodded while I snapped my fingers to teleport him somewhere else.

Then I teleported back to my estate as I sat down on the porch watching the garden while Yoriichi sat beside me.

"Tired already?"

Yoriichi asked while I nodded and leaned to his shoulder as I gently grabbed his hand.

"You have no idea.

But at least the Corps will soon become as a Demon Corps."

3rd POV

"Because the members of it are all demons now except for the Hashiras?"