Sweet, Sweet Music (Carl x Bruce)

A/N: This lil oneshot is based on an AU of mine where the Beach Boys split in 1970, and Bruce and Carl become a duo!

Those two had been at it for nearly half an hour now. 
Carl had already come twice, but he still wasn't satisfied as Bruce continued bobbing his head in between his thighs. Maybe it was the adrenaline still coursing through their veins, they were still pretty buzzed from the show they put on, or maybe it was just the horniness that had built up from weeks of not being able to do anything with each other due to their rigorous and unmerciful touring schedule.

Nonetheless, Carl tangled a hand through Bruce's long, grown-out hair with a soft moan of his name as the older kissed his way up the rigid shaft of his cock. He made it all the way to the reddened tip before opening his mouth and sucking him deep, hollowing his cheeks almost immediately and eliciting a low groan from Carl.
The sheer manner that Bruce sucked him was driving the younger insane, all that haste and desperation made him dizzy, and god, those dirty things he did with his tongue had him weak in the knees. He could feel the heat beginning to pool low in his stomach, and he knew it wouldn't be much longer. 

Carl looked down, watching  as Bruce took every last inch deep in his throat, his nose pressing against the younger's stomach as his brows furrowed. Carl pet through his hair with a trembling hand, "I'm close, Brucey..."

The boy's eyes flicked upwards go take a quick glance at him before he brought a hand around to grasp the base of his cock. With ease, Bruce licked and sucked the head and shaft as he quickly pumped the aching member in his hand. Carl let out a shaky moan, his head lulling back against the wall while he suppressed the urge to buck his hips into the older's hot mouth. He was right there-

It wasn't until Bruce's tongue started rubbing his frenulum that he was finally pushed over the edge with a loud cry. Bruce knew what to do, as always. He pulled back, just enough so to let Carl watch those spurts of cum land and pool on his tongue. He let his hand continue jerking the younger, milking every last drop out of him until his ecstatic cries hushed into soft hums and sighs.

Carl exhaled a big breath before turning his attention back down to Bruce, still seeing the milky white settled on the boy's tongue. "Swallow it." Carl ordered in a soft yet firm voice, "All of it." 
Bruce wasted no time with audible 'gulp!' to which Carl gave him a grin and a "good boy." 
The taste was awful, of course, it was terrible. But he'd do anything if it meant getting Carl off.

Bruce slowly rose back up to his feet, feeling Carl's gaze on him the entire time. 
"Was it good?" The older asked with a smirk and an eyebrow raise. "Ah, it was perfect." Carl replied with a smile as he drew his arms around Bruce.
They shared a soft kiss. Tongues brushed lightly, more lovingly than lustfully,  Carl could taste the traces of his own cum from Bruce's lips, and he loved it.

As the high wavered, Carl settled himself on the couch in their  dressing room. He patted his thigh as an invitation for Bruce to lay his head down, to which Bruce obliged.
Carl's gentle hands came around to hold the sides of the boy's face, and a pleased sigh passed Bruce's lips as those hands rubbed his aching jaw.
"That must've taken a lot out of you, Brucey. You took care of me real nice, so now it's my turn." The younger said with a fond smile. Bruce merely hummed in reply.

Having not been able to so something like this for a while had heightened their senses, of course they had craved the pleasure and bliss that came along with sexual intimacy, but not nearly as much as they had craved the euphoric aftercare. It felt absolutely wonderful to indulge in one another again.

Bruce had nearly fallen asleep when he felt Carl kiss him on the forehead before he pulled his hands away, to which the older let out a noise of protest. He didn't  protest for too long, though, as he felt Carl's hand smooth down the expanse of his chest and right up against that faint-but-still-there bulge in his jeans,

"Now about your little problem..."