♡1♡

🕊"Here I stand facing one of the biggest decisions of my life and career...yet who else do I have to blame but myself"🕊

☆Minrei pov☆

"Please just answer me..." The constant ringing continues letting the frustration grow before it cuts off once again asking to leave a message making me throw the phone down on my bed before push my hands through my hair pulling at the strands.

Tears start to form as I try to take a few calming breaths but it only comes out as airy puffs as I resist the urge to let the vulnerability crawl it's way out to let the sobs I'm holding back escape.

Why won't he answer?!

It feels like I have been trying to get in contact with him for years on end when it has only been about two days constantly calling him and messaging him like a crazy person but I don't think I can hold it in any longer if he keeps on being unavailable. I feel bad for not being able to stop trying to contact him but I don't think I can sit still and just not try to get him to answer when I don't have a long time to figure things out.

My time is running fast and I need help before it's too late

Of course I know he might possibly just be extremely busy as usual but the sinking feeling growing in my stomache tells me something different and the memories in my mind tells me that I actually do have valid reasons to be panicking about this.

Am I really so hopeful to not see the way he has been ignoring me for the past week?

"N-No no I need to try, I need to know what to do" I whisper under my breath shaking my head before letting out a small groan as I ruffle my hair not caring about the fact that I am messing it up badly as I rub my hands over my face feeling the coldness of my fingertips on my warm face from the nerves.

I don't think I can go any longer than this silent streek that is so surprising and I wish I can focus on that rather than the new news I found out about that I'm trying to push to the side knowing if I overthink it I will only let myself give in to the overpowering panic.

No no I just need to breathe...I can do this

I start pacing in my room as my eyes keep straying to look at the phone thrown on my bed that screams in silence while my heart speeds up and I begin to bite down on my bottom lip n stress.

Whatever I expected to happen I didn't expect the complete silence from him even after putting the pieces together of him being too busy after the recent media seeing him with his group on many news outlets for becoming the top boygroup after their new comeback once again.

I know that he is busy which made me not overthink it but we never had a week long of silence right after the messages were kept short. The realisation keeps getting pushed back knowing I don't want to overthink it and I don't want to think of the biggest reason for it all but I can't help but have hope that he is better than this.

He is....or else the person I grew to love has dissapeared without me knowing and I'm not ready to accept that...not now definitely not now

"Why....why do you choose now to ignore all my messages" I shake my head pushing the tears back as my heart aches. Even considering he has reasons for it we never left it on complete silence for longer than 3 days and the more time that passes just sets the panic and hurt deeper in my heart.

A small wave of nausua makes my stomache drop as I stop pacing trying to take deep breaths cursing slightly at myself for working myself up so much.

I need to be patient and not stress myself out like the past few two days but I am really getting tested to the limit right now being hanged from a line I don't know how long it will take before it just gives way leading me to fall in the endless pit of the troubles my own choices caused.