♡2♡

🕊"Sometimes things happen to change one's life forever, the only thing that matters then is who stays in those times"🕊

No....no....please...no

All sounds dissapear leaving a heavy silence thrumming in my mind as the sound of my heart speeding up gets louder and louder until it matches the sound of thoughts setting on fire.

My vision blurs over as I feel stuck into one place with my eyes not being able to move away from the bright screen trying to convince myself this is all just part of my nightmares and just one of the scenarios that I made up of what the worst is that could happen.

This can't be real...no

My fingers shake and I feel the tears fall down my cheeks as my breath stutters and I try to blink away the tears to reread the messages again hoping I misread even the simplest of words just to change the meaning I got from the words.

Swallowing the large knot I wipe my eyes and read again feeling my heart split into a million pieces leaving me with a numb icy feeling traveling over my skin.

Love

Love: Look whatever the issue is I'm sorry but I can't help you and you need to stop

Love: From now on I don't want you to keep contacting me since I really don't understand why you still do after everything

Love: I'm breaking up with you and I want you to delete this number. Any movements to keep contacting me will leave me no other choice than get management involved and issuing a case against you. We no longer have any relationship together and I hope you leave me alone for your own good if you still want this to end without legal issues.

The words blur together as my face twists in pain and I feel my legs weaken before I sink down on the floor sitting against the door with my mind slowly coming back to reality. Tears stream down more and the realisation hits me like a truck.

He broke up with me...he really....

"N-No...no I know he isn't l-like this....he wouldn't" My fingers shake as I grit my teeth feeling all my energy fade as I try to type back ignoring the warnings.

Love

Me:What? What do you mean?

Me:If this is a joke then
I can say you went too
far this time because
this isn't funny

Me: Taehyung please answer
me this isn't funny especcially not now

My tongue feels heavy in my mouth as the pleads for this to just be one of his stupid pranks fall silent not wanting to say it out loud. Saying it out loud makes it real and I know that since I can't even share the important news out loud not ready to accept it is real.

But this can't be real...he was just silent....he was just busy...

I feel my hand tighten its hold on the phone as a buzz comes through making my eyes shoot desperately to the screen seeing a new message from him.

Love

Love: This isn't a joke and take this as your first and final warning Min Minrei-ssi, I no longer wish to keep in contact with you. Be respectful as a fellow idol and delete my contact and any further messages won't go through. We are done