Justin's new beggings

Today was May 3rd 1985, My stomach was aching and I have to go to the hospital real bad. Thankfully, my husband John called 9-1-1 and the paramedics arrive. I have a hard time on giving birth until 2:15 P.M. A beautiful baby boy was crying, he was so cute! Me and John decided to call him "Justin" it was a beautiful name. A few days later, May 9th 1985. We welcome him to his new home and tuck him on his crib. This room is full of stuffed toys, a changing table, a toy box, milk bottles and some pictures.

Today is now August 26th 1985, Justin is now 3 months old. Every night, it gets annoying to feed the baby and sing a lullaby to him, I can tell that taking care of only one child is very hard, let alone 2 or 3. Still, he's my baby boy and nothing could ever replace that. I will take care of him with love and extra care. Me and John will watch him grow.

The date is now May 3rd 1986 and Justin is now a year old, he is still barely able to talk but is now crawling on the floor. Me and John will try our best nuture our little boy and teach him the real world. I still have to change his diapers everyday and feed him milk also.

Today's May 3rd 1987 and it's Justin's birthday! Happy 2nd birthday Justin! He still cries and babbles a lot but, he now learnt his first word at 18 months old and is now slowly but surely, starting to walk. Me and John were still struggling with Justin every where he goes, he runs too fast, he spills his milk and throws tantrums. But I understand, and every night I kissed him on the cheek.

Today's June 12th 1987 and it's my friend's daughter Ella, who is celebrating her 1st birthday. By the way, her name is Michelle Chan and we've been friends since high school back in 1969. She married Mike in 1980 and had two children together, Lizzeth and Ella. Lizzeth is 5 years old and she's starting K5 next school year. She's now pregnant again, and was expecting a son.

Let's now check the date: Today's May 3rd 1988! Justin is now currently 3 years of age. He now starts to talk normally, he usually says "Mommy!" and "Daddy!". He still has some hard time to walk, but slowly starting to walk normally like any other kid. He now no longer needs diapers since he can now go to the toilet by himself. His body still has baby fat, but in maybe like two or three years, this would be gone. He loves to play with with "Dino" his favorite stuffed toy. But it sucks that his room would be messy all the time, so I have to clean it by myself.

It's Christmas 1988 and Michelle's family invited us, this is where Justin and Ella first interacted, it seems cute to see a 3-year old boy and 2-year old girl first interact, hopefully they have a great friendship when they grow up. As they receive their first Christmas presents, Justin got TMNT toy set and Ella got a girl plush toy. We ate dinner and we slept in different rooms.

Today is now May 3rd 1989 and Justin just turned four years old. His voice is still childish-cute and his still have some baby fat all over him. He needs education like everybody else so he can learn how the real world works and how he can communicate with his peers.

Today is August 1989, and Justin needs education. It is his first day in Daycare, Hopefully, he make many friends and won't get into trouble. I'm sure he's scared but he'll get used to it. I'll give him a reward after his first day at Daycare.