Justin's life as an adult, marraige and children

Today is October 8th 2010 and Ella just move at a small apartment not far from Justin. Ella still works as an waitress in a restaurant and ever since she worked here she has already earned $9,500. While Justin was still busy working out since he opened his new Gym in the garage of his small house, he has plans to renovate his house once he earned $200,000. He is still dating Ella as there are pictures of them going to restaurants and some amusement parks on their date. Once Justin finally proposed to Ella, things would be getting smooth on the way down.

Today is May 8th 2011 and it's Justin's 26th birthday. Happy birthday to my son, hope he's doing well in his teaching job and being a trainer in the gym.

Today is August 23rd 2011 and it's a special day for us not for only our family but also to Ella's family as well.
Justin brought a diamond ring at the store and he has the courage to show his love for Ella. As we were watching, Justin kneel down and show him the diamond ring to Ella and he said the words that would be heart-warming "Will you marry me?" Ella sobs and say yes. Justin placed the ring to Ella's finger and the two kissed. It was cute, I just cannot wait for the wedding day. I still remember on that day, thirty-two years ago, John proposed to me and I said yes. It was a long time, Now my son is all-grown man and is heading to his own future. It seems like time flies so fast that my baby who i'd sing lullaby has now proposed to his girlfriend who's now his fiańce.

Today's December 11th 2011 and we were planning for Justin and Ella's wedding. One of the wedding planners, Jason helped us. He designed wedding dresses and plans where the wedding would take place. He seems like a nice man who organizes weddings, hopefully he planned this one well.

Today is May 3rd 2012 and today is Justin's 27th birthday. He's still so busy teaching his class so I decided to placed the cake at the staff room. Furing lunch time, all the staff celebrated his birthday and thanks him for being one of their best friends throughout his five years of service. In a few months, he will be married and start a new career being a doctor since he already applied for a higher salary job.

Today is July 9th 2012 and it was Justin's bachelorette party. His friends came over to visit him and they went to the supermarket to buy food. They have some kind of party while Justin and some of his friends play football in the backyard. After that, they all have dinner and watch some T.V. Before they all play games and had some drinking, of course.

Today is September 28th 2012, It was a very special day for all of us to witness. As I watch my son wear his beautiful black suit with a tie, I just remember John back in 1980 wearing the same outfit. He was so handsome, his chiseled face, his broad shoulders and his strong physique made him a man. As he drove his car to the church, this is where one of his friends also drove Ella to the church. Ella was wearing a white gown that goes all over her feet along with her hair being fixed. Justin's new wife would look so pretty that it's hard to imagine that it would took years for me to witness my son becoming a future dad. We watched them walking down the aisle holding hands and the priest prayed for them to live a prosperous life along with the saying "I now pronounce you husband and wife!" The two kissed and we have dinner later on. Now, Justin's is now a married man and a husband while Ella is now his wife, they danced during the ceremony. It was a beautiful experience where we can see the challenges of being new parents which won't happen until a few years.

Today was October 9th 2012 and it was Justin and Ella's honeymoon. They decided to go to Paris as it was the most ronantic place and they'll stay there for a few days. It reminds me just after oue wedding day that me and John went to Paris and slept in a hotel. The good old days...

Today is Christmas 2012 and Justin and Ella come by to visit us this christmas.
Justin reveals to us that Ella quit her old job as a waitress and is now currently working as an beautician in a hair salon. We have Christmas dinner and have some parlor games, their first christmas being married was so young, yet it happened to me and John more than 30 years ago.

Today is May 8th 2013 and it's Justin's 28th birthday! Happy birthday, young man. I can't believe my son is going 30 years old, it just feels like yesterday when I hold him on my arms for the first time.

Today is July 5th 2013 and I got a call from Michelle saying that Lizzeth just gave birth to her first child. So, me amd Mark decided to go to the hospital and when we went here, Lizzeth gave birth to a beautiful girl and her name is Maggie, she was so cute and she resembles alot of herself when she was born and her husband Tom couldn't cry without looking at his new baby girl. Justin shory arrived at the hospital and said that one of his patients were giving birth and it was a boy, the parents called him "Justin" just like him. Hehe, coincidence that they named their son Justin, after one of the doctors.

Today is September 28th 2013 and it's exactly one year since Justin and Ella got married. For their first anniversary, they planned to go to a fancy restaurant in order to celebrate their first year of being married. Justin prepared a fancy black suit while Ella wears a sexy, red dress going to the restaurant.

Today is May 3rd 2014 and it's my son Justin's birthday! He just turned 29 and I know he's still busy at his job as a doctor but I decided to greet him a hapoy birthday. That's all I got to say.

Today is July 22nd 2014 and it's my one and only better half, John's 60th birthday. We decided to throw a huge milestone with the whole family along with the Chan family, Justin and Ella also come along and by the looks of them, they look elegant. Justin wears a red polo shirt tucked in along with cargo pants and a pair of black shoes and Ella wears a summer dress with polka dots on it along with sandals and a straw hat. As we talk, Justin informs us that Ella is now pregant just last week. It feels like i'm gonna be a grandmother and John is now a grandfather, we are excited to see the baby, but we'll have to wait. Anyways, we eat, have some fun and sing a happy birthday to our hero, John.

Today is October 11th 2014 and not much has been changed, Ella is now 3 months pregnant and Justin has been busy at the hospital diagnosing patients and giving them reasons of their sickness. He has called me that he could join Ella with him so that in case if he could feed and drink her something. John has now retired yesterday with a pension of $22,500, now we can spend most of our days dancing or watching movies together.

Today is December 24th 2014 and it's almost Christmas, Justin and his pregnant wife drive by to our house. He surprise us with something! a new laptop, oven and T.V., Even in his adulthood years, he still thinks about us which is why we deserved this. We eat Christmas dinner and watched some movies on Netflix.

Today's February 14th 2015 and it's Valentine's Day, Me and John prepared a special date for both of us. It's 35 years of love and counting until death do us apart. Justin and Ella made a reservation for us along with Lizzeth and her husband along with Gabriel and his boyfriend. We called a babysitter to take care of Justin Jr. We have a great time, the food were delicious! especially the steak and pasta. It was a romantic date for all of us and we just enjoy all of our time together.

It's April 17th 2015 and Ella is in labor. Me and John drove to the hospital where Ella is now giving birth to their first child, Justin assures her that everything would be alright. When we went to the hospital, we are worried and prayed that Ella would be okay. Later, a baby boy was born. They name him Michael or Mike, he was a healthy and happy baby boy and I can't wait to see my grandson grow up! He just look so adorable and he looks like his own dad when he was born. It's also official that me and John have became grandparents with Justin and Ella's new child.