Justin's Teenage Years

Today's May 3rd 1998 and it's Sunday which means it's Justin's 13th birthday! Some changes in his body is that his face is more angular along with his feet and hands increasing in size, just a little bit. For his birthday, his friends came over to have a celebration in a Diner since he finally a teenager. I was still concerned that he'll be badly hurt but Justin said that he can take care of himself. The boys have fun, they played arcade games, eat burgers and fries and eat ice cream. They went home so that Justin can blew his cake and we ate it all.

Today's August 1st 1998 and it's my 43rd birthday, I'm now signs of aging as my face seemingly now have more wrinkles than before and breasts are sagging a bit, But other than that. I still manage to have a healthy lifestyle. We went to Portallini's to celebrate my birthday.

The date's May 3rd 1999 and Justin just turned 14. Yes, 14 years! As it felt like yesterday that Justin was our little boy now he's a pre-teen. His arms and legs are developing a bit of muscle and his voice went a little deeper. He's now at 8th grade just a few weeks before his final exam but I have a birthday surprise for him: I give him a new Game Controller for his birthday. Again, It's just a normal birthday, nothing more to explain.

Today's June 27th 1999, Almost two years since Ella's family moved out. But when Michelle called me and invited us that they're having a pool party, I was amazed by that. Especially Justin, who haven't seen Ella in two years. We packed our bags and head to our mini-truck and went to the private swimming pool that Ella's family own. Upon reaching there, Justin and Ella hugged after not seeing each other for a long time. Ella just turned 13 a few weeks ago and a lot has changed on her body, her chest is starting to forms some bumps and her shiny black hair is now at the end of her mid-back. Her arms and legs start to develop some muscle but she is still very lanky. She now stands at probably 4'8 or 4'9 which is pretty short for her age while Justin is around 5'0. We have some fun, especially Lizzeth who is now 17 and is now dating her Highschool sweethart Charles. Gabe is now 11 and is starting 6th grade next school year. As the kids were having fun, Justin and Ella is seemingly close to each other and while they are swimming. Later Ella is giggiling when Justin noticed his trunks were missing, it's in the pool! Did I mention that Justin's privates were mostly bald? Yeah, except for a few hairs. After that, while we change into our normal clothes, Justin could see his cock growing a few inches, he sneaked to the girl's changing room where Ella is now also impacting on puberty as her privates had a little hair on them and also her she had pads with her since she's starting to have periods every 28 days. Justin could feel like his heart was racing because Ella is slowly turing into a woman. After we got changed, we said goodbye amd Justin hugged Ella. Afterwards, Lizzeth told her younger sister if she had a crush on Justin which she is too shy to say it. Justin is also blushing when he sees her now crush waving at him.

Today is September 6th 1999 and it's now Justin's first day at Highschool. He's now at Freshman year of highschool and he met Tom who also happens to be at the same class as him, he didn't like the change that's going around him since Adam and Mike were at different highschools. But he agrees to befriend Tom since he has no other option. Tom is not much a skateboarding fan unlike Justin but he always teaches him how and soon, Tom and Justin became friends.

Today is May 3rd 2000 and you know what date it is? It's Justin's birthday! Justin is now 15 and he's starting to transistion from a boy to a man. His voice is less child-like and he has grown around 2 inches making him 5'2 or 5'3 if I can't exactly remember. His face is not as round as before but a bit oval and most of his baby teeth is gone, it's all mostly adult teeth. His face now has a dot or a few pimples so he uses acne cream before going to bed. His room is now compeletly different, it now contains a computer, a bed without anything printed on it and a study table. He may be 15 but he's always a small kid in heart. He still does skateboarding learning some tricks but he's doing really good. Oh, Did I mention back in March he won a Skateboarding competition? He got 2nd place! I'm so proud of my talented son.