I

Caden Pov:

I wake up to the sound of my phone alarm beeping in my ears.

"Fuckk.." I whine wiping my eyes.

"Annoying ass alarm" I groan sitting up in place.

I jump up in place and get ready for school,I put on a tight grey shirt and some plain black sweatpants.

I walk downstairs grabbing a pop tart, I love them.

A car pulls up as I look out the window,it's Kyle,my best friend.

I hop up and speed walk towards the door.

I walk out the house with some plain white airforces on.

"you shit me up for a second I can't lie" I say laughing.

He smirks abit,"hop in mate we're gonna be late."

"Your saying that like I actually give a shit,but Okk.." I smile getting in the passenger seat.

The drive is about 5 to 10 minutes so not that long.

Before I could even change the song he pulled up outside the school.

"I'm gonna kill myself." I say to Kyle.

"Shut up you won't," I smile at him laughing.

"Your so innocent it's funny."

"He glares down at me"

"Jeez sorry" I say defensively holding my hands up.

I laugh walking late to form as I decided to try skip in the toilets,stupid teachers always busting my shit.

"Late again mr Andrews." The teacher scowls at me.

"No shit," I say mocking her.

I sit at the back and go on my phone because I don't even know what we do it form so whatever.

After a few minutes of watching TikTok's I put my phone away and walk out exactly on time when the bell goes.

I meet up with Kyle and walk to art.

First period art is,ok..

It's definitely not the best but the teacher mentioned we're having a new teacher as she's moving.

Thank god she was weird anyways,not strict just boring.

I get pushed in the door (after doing laps around the whole school) by one of my other mates.

"DICK!" I shout as he runs off .

I take my seat next to Kyle,his eyes were glued to his drawing,I soon realised why,the teacher stared down at me expecting me to say something.

I wave my hand infront of his face, "helloooo?" "Is he ok?" I say to kyle who chuckles abit before keeping a straight face.

"Detention after school,what's your name?" He asks walking away from out table.

" my names,six,nine," I say making the class laugh abit.

I'm so childish it's funny.

He scowles at me with anger in his eyes,jeez.

"His names caden andrews!" A girl from the back squeals.

"Woah calm your fucking Mario looking ass down, I roll my eyes turning towards her.

"Fucking weirdo.." I whisper to Kyle who's burted into laughter along with the rest of the class.

"Caden,you already have a hour an a half do you really want to extend that?"