II

Isaiah lees Pov:

I run out the house late and on my the phone with the school,I live about half an hour away from the school and form lasts 45 minutes so I'm fine,I just hate being late.

I start my engine and start to drive down the road and the regular way to school,I can't stop thinking about caden,there's just something about him.

His confidence,his personality.

Yes I know he's in high school I know it's wrong but he turns 18 soon as he's 17 in his last year of high school so,take that with what u want.

//(I hate the age two buts it's relevant for the storyline for the drama n shit sorry!)

//anyways,when he gets into his class(art)

"Jesus" I sigh out of breathe.

I pull my head up and see Caden with some friends play fighting,skiving I'm guessing.

I stare at him until he walks off towards the toilets,I sigh, disgusted in myself,I can't help my feelings and it hurts.

I grab some sheets of work and grade some test the youngest did the other day(yesterday)

I have 5 minutes until the bell goes and I need some printing done,ugh.

I get up and walk towards the printer to get the sheets I need for this days lessons.

I wait patiently near the printer.

"Hey mr lee," I hear another teacher say.

"Oh hi veronica," I say back, I recognising her from yesterday in the staff room.

"So how is your day so far"she asks before getting distrupted by me getting shoved on her by someone, I hold her so we didn't fall over and I heard shouting behind me.

"STOP FUCKING SHOVING ME INTO PEOPLEEE!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

I turn around watching Caden sitting on top of another boy punching him.

Not in a fight way a playful way.

I watch in amusement,I heard Caden whimper quietly as he shifts on top of him.

Rage somehow fills up inside me but I decide against beating the boy into a bloody pulp, I only decide to intervene when the boy gets on top if caden and pins him down.

Only I can do that to him.

"Calm down jeez," I pull the boy of and Veronica helps caden up.

"Why aren't you guys in lesson" she asks.

"Uhhh," caden thinks.

The boy called, Kyle , says,"caden dragged me out of lesson because he was bored!"

Caden pushes Kyle and runs down the hallway and Kyle starts chasing him again.

"Honestly these kids piss me off," she says laughing.

I nod in agreement as the bell goes.

" ok I'll talk to you later then Veronica"

"Yep I'll be seeing you" she responds.

I grab my printing out and walk back to my class and let the students who are already there in.

I calmly sit down behind my desk and wait for everyone to write the date and do the starting task.

Caden walks in ,no, stumbles in with Kyle and sits down breathing heavily.

"Oh so we're on time today now?" I grin.